Tommy's story

The moral of this story is people are lonely. We all die alone.

Drunk post removed.

Love as peddled in romantic fiction, and desperately sought by so many, is a flimsy and ephemeral sentiment that will fade and die all too soon after the mating has been consummated and formalized.

It is rare for passionate love to be felt truly and deeply by both parties to a mating. “There’s always one who loves and one who lets himself be loved,” as William Somerset-Maugham observed in Of Human Bondage. Put an almost in front of the always, and his observation can hardly be challenged.

Complaisant partnership based on complementary meeting of needs (sexual, financial, or whatever) is just as strong, and as likely to endure and deliver joy, as a coupling founded on the romantic ideal of love.

As H.L. Mencken said: “Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.” Tommy’s imagination is triumphing well, and I expect it will bring him a lot more happiness than if he allowed the cold hardness of intelligence to gain the upper hand.

…to continue from where i left off, at opening the door to seeing her for the first time ( i know of at least ONE person interested in knowing):

I had been wondering how to transition our meeting? Worried about the fluidity of the scene changes. We had discussed the 3 letter word before meeting (yes im talking about S>E>X>). And even discussed the various activities that THAT entails. Naturally the thought of sexual intercourse came up. And she had been hesitant to agree to engage in that, seeing as she didn’t want me to think of her as a slut. Fair enough. But we both know shes not blazing a new course there…she was not a virgin, perhaps she was similar to Madonna in that she was LIKE a virgin but not ACTUALLY a virgin. And tommy is not going to fly 18 hours in one direction to NOT have sex is he? Therefore I said that my intention was to “go all the way”. To which she finally said “we will discuss the matter after we meet” . Fair enough.

So I was wondering how to transition from our meeting to the uh…more nocturnal activities? I thought we should meet and should immediately head downstairs to the restaurant and have a nice 'first meeting" dinner and delicately see how “things” unfolded later.

I opened the door and there she was …finally we meet. She kept her head down and her eyes on the floor. SHY she said later. We hugged and I said how its been quite a journey to our meeting. She agreed, and said it was very nice to finally meet.

Knowing how jakarta traffic is almost always tangled up one can be a bit frazzled upon reaching any destination. She was the same. And she laid down on the bed, just wanting to stretch a bit and start to relax. She did look very fetching on the bed.

I looked at her, wondering when i should suggest we go downstairs to dinner. But before I could say anything she jumped under the covers for a “quick nap” she said.

I joined her and …and…and… (you fill in the blanks). ONe thing led to another and we mustve gone through at least 3 positions.

4 hours later, after her arrival at the door we extracted ourselves down to the restaurant for our dinner .

It was an EXCELLENT first meeting, in my view. Intentions were clear after-all and nobody slutified themselves. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]Love as peddled in romantic fiction, and desperately sought by so many, is a flimsy and ephemeral sentiment that will fade and die all too soon after the mating has been consummated and formalized.

It is rare for passionate love to be felt truly and deeply by both parties to a mating. “There’s always one who loves and one who lets himself be loved,” as William Somerset-Maugham observed in Of Human Bondage. Put an almost in front of the always, and his observation can hardly be challenged.

Complaisant partnership based on complementary meeting of needs (sexual, financial, or whatever) is just as strong, and as likely to endure and deliver joy, as a coupling founded on the romantic ideal of love.

As H.L. Mencken said: “Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.” Tommy’s imagination is triumphing well, and I expect it will bring him a lot more happiness than if he allowed the cold hardness of intelligence to gain the upper hand.[/quote]

very true ! Love can come from a mutual need. And the coupling will be much stronger then one derived from meer attraction.

I invite you to see the (by now rather dated but still relevant) film GREEN CARD.

I filled in the blanks and nice blanks they were too! I trust you filled in one or two blanks yourself :wink:

there were no blanks i still needed to fill, dont worry :slight_smile:

I filled in the blanks and nice blanks they were too! I trust you filled in one or two blanks yourself :wink:[/quote]

Jerry: You yada yada yada’d over the best bits.
Elaine: No, I mentioned the bisque.

I’ve only got myself to blame for bothering to read it. It’s going to be a tough image to shift.

Thats what she said .

Tommy, are you Art Bell?

No, who is Art Bell ? Should I be him?

oh here he is. cool dude

coasttocoastam.com/pages/art-bell

what cha think? Think this gal is able to keep the tomster in check? Does she look like shes gonna be sweet to him or cut his balls off?

Hey, why does noone post any questions (or updates) any more after the picture is on the table? Does Superking’s comment apply? That would be mean, no?!?

PS: To your other two questions: Yes, and I guess both the former and the latter at the same time :laughing:

i mean it when i say i wanna have a detailed expenses report eh.

1 1-Dec Money Left Date Nov 30
2 1-Dec Taxi To Office
3 1-Dec Lunch
4 1-Dec Taxi to School
5 1-Dec Taxi Home
6 1-Dec Dinner
7 2-Dec Taxi to School
8 2-Dec Taxi to sister place
9 2-Dec Taxi to Pasar Baru
10 2-Dec Lunch
11 2-Dec Watching Movie ’ hotel translyvania ’
12 2-Dec Dinner
13 2-Dec Taxi Home
14 3-Dec Taxi To Office
15 3-Dec Lunch
16 3-Dec Dinner
17 3-Dec Taxi Home
18 4-Dec Taxi To Office
19 4-Dec Lunch
20 4-Dec Taxi To School
21 4-Dec Dinner
22 4-Dec Taxi Home
23 5-Dec Taxi To Office
24 5-Dec Buy Empek- Empek for breakfast today and tomorrow
25 5-Dec Lunch
26 5-Dec Dinner
27 5-Dec Laundry
28 5-Dec Taxi Home
29 6-Dec Taxi To Office
30 6-Dec Lunch
31 6-Dec Money from daddy
32 6-Dec Taxi to Mall Kelapa Gading
33 6-Dec Buy 1 set Clothes ( Long pants & Clothes )
34 6-Dec Dinner
35 6-Dec Taxi Home
36 6-Dec Top Up my cell phone GSM
37 6-Dec Fruits
38 7-Dec Taxi To Office
39 7-Dec Lunch
40 7-Dec Buy Bottle and soft tex
41 7-Dec Dinner
42 7-Dec Taxi Home
43 8-Dec Taxi To Office
44 8-Dec Lunch
45 8-Dec Angpao
46 8-Dec TaxI To School
47 8-Dec Dinner
48 8-Dec Taxi Home
49 9-Dec Taxi to school
50 9-Dec Lunch
51 9-Dec Taxi Home
52 9-Dec Dinner
53 10-Dec Taxi To Office
54 10-Dec Lunch
55 10-Dec Dinner
56 10-Dec Taxi Home
57 11-Dec Taxi To Office
58 11-Dec Lunch order pizza join with 2 friend
59 11-Dec Taxi to School
60 11-Dec Taxi To Moi
61 11-Dec Dinner
62 11-Dec Watching Movie Life Of IPI
63 11-Dec Taxi Home
64 12-Dec Taxi To Office
65 12-Dec Lunch
66 12-Dec Taxi to School
67 12-Dec Dinner
68 12-Dec Taxi home
69 13-Dec Taxi To Office
70 13-Dec Breakfast
71 13-Dec Pay OG to drop laundry
72 13-Dec Money from daddy
73 13-Dec Lunch
74 13-Dec Dinner
75 13-Dec Fruits
76 13-Dec Bought Kinoki for my father 4 box for his foot
77 14-Dec Taxi To Office
78 14-Dec Lunch
79 14-Dec Buy DVD Movie
80 14-Dec Taxi home
81 14-Dec Dinner Macdonal Delivery
82 14-Dec Bought body butter body shop
83 15-Dec Taxi To Office
84 15-Dec Empek - empek
85 15-Dec TaxI To School
86 15-Dec Taxi to Book store
87 15-Dec Bought book
88 15-Dec Bought Bread
89 15-Dec Taxi to moi
90 15-Dec Dinner
91 15-Dec Taxi home
92 15-Dec College money for lecture
93 16-Dec TaxI To School
94 16-Dec Bus to sunter mall
95 16-Dec Lunch
96 16-Dec Taxi to home
97 16-Dec Dinner
98 17-Dec Taxi To Office
99 17-Dec Breakfast
100 17-Dec Pay Kost
101 17-Dec Lunch
102 17-Dec Dinner
103 17-Dec Laundry
104 17-Dec Taxi home
105 18-Dec Taxi To Office
106 18-Dec Paper
107 18-Dec Tisue
108 18-Dec Colgate Pcp Icy Cool ( 4 Pcs ) 250 gr ( sale buy 2 get 4 )
109 18-Dec Lunch
110 18-Dec Taxi to School
111 18-Dec Dinner
112 18-Dec Taxi to home
113 19-Dec Taxi To Office
114 19-Dec Bread for breakfast
115 19-Dec Lunch
116 19-Dec Taxi to School
117 19-Dec Taxi home
118 20-Dec Taxi To Office
119 20-Dec Money from daddy
120 20-Dec Lunch
121 20-Dec Dinner
122 20-Dec Taxi home
123 21-Dec Taxi To Office
124 21-Dec Lunch
125 21-Dec Dinner
126 21-Dec Taxi home
127 22-Dec Taxi To Office

++ did you notice once she actually took a BUS ??? Bless her ! :slight_smile:

k, she’s cute (does she know you’re posting her photo for random strangers to evaluate?) … but I hope ‘daddy’ doesn’t mean ‘tommy525’ :astonished: That’s just wrong, man.

UHm dont worry thats not a pic of my wittle puddytat ! Just a pic i found from the net. But shes way cuter tho.

well uh, ya she does call me daddy but thats a private joke between her and me. Shes just in training cuz shes gonna have my baby (we hope).

[quote=“olm”]

Hey, why does noone post any questions (or updates) any more after the picture is on the table? Does Superking’s comment apply? That would be mean, no?!?
:[/quote]

Cos looks are subjective and it would be pretty crass to start dishing personal comments about how the lass looks… That was my feeling when I saw the picture. That and also Tommy shouldn’t have put up her picture for us to rate.

Anyway, it’s not her. Apparently.