Too annoying to ignore

TM and BH: the pet shop around the corner sells Spiderman suits. Do you want me to get you some? :wink:

Iris

Can I get one with the feet included so I can wear them as PJs?

Actually I’d prefer a little bunny suit with cute little ears

Judge Melty,

When does this competition come to a conclusion?
Are there punishments for second and third prize?

Please add Jake the Snake to the list - he’s not me, let’s keep things in line with the rules here.

Jake the Snake duly added. However, I feel that Anton has established an unsurprisingly formidable lead. The vote should close this weekend (midnight Sunday).

For due process to take its predetermined course, I believe two things must happen.

1. The accused (Anton) be allowed to state the case for the defence (the case for the prosecution having already been established by mob law.) He may appoint an attorney to argue in vain for him.

2. The guilty party (Anton) then must be summarily found guilty. (His guilt has already been established ipso facto and beyond contradiction by mob law. But it must be rubber stamped.)

3. The mob, with reference to the guilty party’s (Anton’s) plea for mitigation (which we laughably referred to above as the case for defence), must then decide the proper punishment by means of an incoherent and tortuous exchange of posts, many of which must be off-topic. The definition of proper punishment is that which fully satisfies the sadistic desires of the mob.

4. Sentencing occurs and is carried out immediately with no possibility of appeal. The guilty party (Anton) is honour-bound to abide by the mob-court’s sentence, which is final and irrevocable.

I vote for either an atomic wedgie admistered by our largest and strongest poster, or simply no punishment, as one’s behavior is usually sufficient punishment for one’s crimes.

The punishment should be that the winner(?), has to accept a new avitar. The avitar will be selected by the mob and will be a reflection of the mob feeling. Perhaps the winner(?) must also make changes to the caption at the bottom of their posts and their user profile for a set time to be selected by the mob.

The court should not be surprised that Boss Hogg, with his obvious background in capricious and summary judgements has hit the nail on the head here. Public humiliation, I think, is an important part of the sentence and a pre-requisite for the healing process that will allow the guilty party (Anton) to be re-integrated into the community. I suggest a few sample avitars and “health warnings” be brought before the court in order for a sentencing to be made.

Having got bored with waiting, and with the obvious lack of additional votes, the voting has now been closed (or would be if the court knew how to do this technically)

Anton, please prepare your case for the defence. And make it good. Whinging will count against, humour will count in your favour, bad attempts at humour will count doubly against you. Yes, its a fine line, but hey, that’s what makes summary justice so edge-of-the-seat compulsive viewing.

Anton’s existing Avitar is perfect. A yellow and black Radiation warning could not be more effective.

Oh shit, i forgot he has changed it. Disregard.

I found myself under a massive attack by United Nations of Segue. I now propose an amendment to constitution allowing my self defence force to bear arms and fight for independence.

ax

The mob is entitled to interpret this as whingeing par excellence, pardon my French. The accused (guilty party) would do far better by presenting his case before the court. There will then be the court’s appallingly biased summation, followed by sentencing.

Anton, you’re only making it worse for yourself.

Now I am starting to lean towards public flogging, Singapore style.

I think that the following should be posted as a warning to all who wish to follow in the steps of Anton.

Here’s a picture of the last guy that got a version of Segue justice

Let’s have us a lynchin’.

[quote=“Boss Hogg”]Now I am starting to lean towards public flogging, Singapore style.

[/quote]

Boss Hogg, need I remind you that without anton to pull votes away from you, it his highly likely that you would have won the election? Nobody else received more than two votes, except for you. Further, from what I understand, Roscoe P. Coltrane, Enos, and the Duke boys weren’t voting this round. If they were, we all know would happen to you…

Totally agree Tomas. This is actually starting to get a bit sick!

Mark0938

If this court were not so contemptible, you would be in contempt of it.

[quote=“Tomas”][quote=“Boss Hogg”]Now I am starting to lean towards public flogging, Singapore style.

[/quote]

Boss Hogg, need I remind you that without anton to pull votes away from you, it his highly likely that you would have won the election? Nobody else received more than two votes, except for you. Further, from what I understand, Roscoe P. Coltrane, Enos, and the Duke boys weren’t voting this round. If they were, we all know would happen to you…[/quote]

Pfffffffffsssssssssssttttttttttttt!

How about giving AX Juba’s old avatar (Dog taking a shit on a picture of Binladen)? That would be a suitable prize.

[quote=“Boss Hogg”][quote=“Tomas”][quote=“Boss Hogg”]Now I am starting to lean towards public flogging, Singapore style.

[/quote]

Boss Hogg, need I remind you that without anton to pull votes away from you, it his highly likely that you would have won the election? Nobody else received more than two votes, except for you. Further, from what I understand, Roscoe P. Coltrane, Enos, and the Duke boys weren’t voting this round. If they were, we all know would happen to you…[/quote]

Pfffffffffsssssssssssttttttttttttt![/quote]

Boss, I assume that you are farting in my general direction. You shouldn’t get into wars that you can’t win. I’ve just been to La Casita for the full enchilada plate. You’d better take cover. :laughing:

I didn’t vote for Immybiggestfan or anyone actually - if I did it would mean I would give a shit about you, and I don’t.