Transportation problems in Canada

Here.

Protestors can’t be ordinary citizens as well?

You say protesters, and ordinary citizens.

Yeah. Why not? You can only be one?

Ordinary citizens cannot make the lives of other ordinary citizens a nightmare?

I don’t have time to keep up with all your threads, but last time I checked you were a student.

So you don’t know what I currently do for work, nor does anyone else here since I’ve never mentioned it. :roll_eyes:

So much for

Which, accordingly, makes this

a perfectly legitimate question, despite you getting your Little Boy Pants all twisted up and imbuing it with all manner of unwarranted subtext.

2 Likes

Oh please, don’t act like you are interested in my life now. If you have to call my same exact question to you as a “come back”, wha exactly am I coming back from?

A special interest group blocks (private) critical infrastructure in reaction to a direct violation of a Supreme Court ruling. It is simple enough. Why are they not arrested? Because we have a kindergarten teacher for a Prime Minister who is too afraid to have anyone dislike him …

Hey, ya’ll, adults. Could you pls get back to topic or l’ll throw this thread into the bin. :blush:

3 Likes

Insane. I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this in my lifetime.

Guy

holy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well, looks like train is still possible…

Fortunately not used that much compared with the Coquihalla Highway, which is often featured in those ice trucker shows…cuts the drive to Vancouver from the interior in half.

Headline should read “Rest Of Canada is now competely cut off from Vancouver by road.”

1 Like

It’s all coming together.

3 Likes