True that Taiwanese girls prefer ABC guys?

haha … I must confess to having a couple of abc tracks in my MP3 collection. For reasons of historical curiosity only, of course.

Anyway … I think it all boils down to this:

If you’re ABC, then almost by definition your parents are rich, you’ve had an expensive education, and you’ve got good prospects. For many women - especially here, where money is the most important thing in life - that’s a major selling point. How else do you explain the pudgy, balding guys carrying handbags for their poodle-wielding gfs/wives?

haha … I must confess to having a couple of abc tracks in my MP3 collection. For reasons of historical curiosity only, of course.[/quote]

I don’t mind admitting to liking ABC. When smokey sings, the look of love, be near me. Quality stuff. Them and Prefab Sprout were class acts.

haha … I must confess to having a couple of abc tracks in my MP3 collection. For reasons of historical curiosity only, of course.[/quote]

I don’t mind admitting to liking ABC. When smokey sings, the look of love, be near me. Quality stuff. Them and Prefab Sprout were class acts.[/quote]

Ah. Fans of the 80’s. Well some quality music did come out of the era. I bet you two (pun) like The The?

Regards to the ABC’s, huge generalisations and I’m sure certain types attract certain types. CBC’s, BBC’s and so on. It’s all breeding. 23 million and counting, should be a choice for everyone with those sort of numbers. The look of love was a appropriate and ironically chosen song.