Trump has Covid-19

Official now…

2 Likes

Election ploy or real? Hmmm

3 Likes

Is this why he wouldn’t stop talking in the debate?

2 Likes

The storm before the calm?

2 Likes

So Joe Biden and Chris Wallace probably have it too by now?

1 Like

Maybe he should have worn a mask.

7 Likes

Real. Hope Hicks tested positive (yesterday) Wednesday US time Trump, who had been in close contact with her, knowing she had it, went on (unmasked) to an indoor campaign donors meeting followed by an outdoor rally.

4 Likes

My dad had Covid and was very sick. He’s in his 80s, diabetic, very fit, but I was still frightened. He went to the hospital because he was dehydrated. After they got him hydrated, he went home and fought it off like the flu.
He’s okay now. My mom also got covid at the same time, but was asymptomatic. They live in a remote mountain community in New Mexico, so I never imagined they were at risk.
The President and First lady will get the best of care and hopefully will be asymptomatic. I hear the average time to show symptoms is 5-7 days.

11 Likes

This is the craziest election ever… hopefully Biden is okay.

6 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hopefully everyone will be ok.

11 Likes

I mean yes, but Biden’s status is unknown since he was ten feet away from him during the debate. What I mean is hopefully he doesn’t have it as well.

3 Likes

“The major genetic risk factor for severe COVID-19 is inherited from Neanderthals | Nature” https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2818-3

So the only people that can totally be sure they won’t have life threatening or permanent respiratory damage are pure blooded Africans.

Trump probably’s risk factor is probably pretty high

5 Likes

Usually, they get the travel bug, must look into that.

:popcorn: This soap opera keeps getting better and better. Love the new twists lately!

5 Likes

Maybe President Jackass will wear a mask from now on.

Anyway, there goes the debates.

3 Likes

You know, when Trump made that quip during the debate when he was making fun of Biden for wearing a mask, I could not help but wonder if he might come to regret that. Perhaps karma does exist.

Silly conspiracy: Trump has the antidote. Biden does not. Quite a creative way to take out your opponent.

5 Likes

What will the conspiracy nuts on facebook come up with now that Trump is infected. Still fake news?

2 Likes

Maybe the deep state infected him. Obama!!!

1 Like

Surprise! It’s October and you’ve got COVID-19.

It wouldn’t have taken much to have infected one of Trump’s inner circle as they went about their daily business given how in denial they were about the virus.