Trump has Covid-19

I am honestly a bit disappointed you will not even look my points up to try to disprove me. I believe you might be surprised.

And here we go…veering off topic as soooooo many posters do. Tradition I guess.

fair point.

Trump has covid-19. Karma is a bitch to those whose hubris makes them think they are invincible. His prognosis is terrible since:

• he is obese
  • his diet is supposedly terrible
  • he is old

Illness and potential death by delusions of grandeur/severe narcissism with a nice dash of lifestyle choices.

5 Likes

My point was it’s a nice gesture.

What was your first reaction? Posting meme’s with people holding a coffin.

Would be nice if you might learn something from her example.

Yeah, @bingobango posting is like a perpetual motion machine, I’m off for dinner.

1 Like

I thought Trump was taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure?

1 Like

Another made up story, off topic.

2 Likes

At least not when they were all together.

Now that Trump is imploding maybe Democrats will turn back from their race to the bottom with him and abandon some of the bad habits they picked up along the way. Bad habits like the neoMcCarthyism/red baiting tactics they used against Tulsi Gabbard when they couldn’t refute her arguments headon.

Yeah, but for some reason I think he’ll come out of it fine, then go on to say how much of a breeze it was.

It is hard to believe a guy almost 75? pushing over 250 with his diet would come out completely unscathed though, and he’ll want to hit the campaign trail.

Get ready for 24/7 monkey feces tweeting though.

2 Likes

You make a valid point. This could turn out similarly to the Bolsonaro covid case. He survived the virus and of course it added to his projected strongman mythos. I was quite surprised he survived too - him almost being assassinated at the beginning of his tenure made me think he was already a bit immunocompromised.

I did not consider that he has potentially more time to tweet. Oh god.

1 Like

With all the spit exchanged during the debate, this does seem like a real danger. I hope Biden and Trump are OK…and even Chris Wallace.

2 Likes

For once I am curious how Fox News will spin this to be Obama’s fault.

Actually I think this is fake news … and that actually Trump’s tweet about having Covid is a secret code/message to QAnon followers to tell them that he has found the evidence for Clinton’s pedophilia activities.

1 Like

It’s all a hoax! He wants to be pitied, be the victim.

“It’s a hoax, fake news. I’ve got a great set of lungs, maybe the best lungs of anybody on the planet. The doctors, and we really have the best doctors, they said to me, ‘Sir, you have an amazing set of lungs. They’re really…uh…big. How do you do it?’ Nobody has ever seen lungs like this before. A beautiful pair of lungs. Maybe even more than a pair. Some people say I have three lungs. Three big, beautiful lungs. And my uncle, Dr. Steve Trump, the super-genius at NASA and MIT and KFC and all the best places, he won the Nobel Prize for…uh…reparation, and…respiration, he breathes better than anybody, nobody had ever seen numbers like those before the Trumps came along. He won all the awards. Just a perfect score, nobody could believe the numbers. Great numbers, believe me. But nobody talks about that. The Fake News Media and the Democrats don’t want you to hear about that.”

25 Likes

You win this thread. :bowing:

3 Likes

Trump eats mcdonalds
he will be fine!

1 Like

I’m looking at the response to this by those on the left, praise needs to be given when the message is of love and kindness and not of hate and vindictiveness. Unfortunately too many of the woke left are filled with hate and will not be able to control themselves which will drive more support to Trump.

Well done Rev Jessie Jackson.

4 Likes

So I ignored this thread because I thought it was a joke. But then a Taiwanese friend told me. So I thought immediately of this song:

Look, “I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy” seems to apply to COVID. For the sake of American security and because I’m not a monster, I hope he doesn’t get the worst of it.

At the same time, he was a reckless dumbass who’s been refusing to wear a mask and also holding rallies indoors. :musical_note:He had it coming. He only had himself to blame :notes:

1 Like

He deserves a message of consolation like everyone who gets the disease. He also deserves condemnation for lying about it, casting doubt about the efficacy of masks, pushing ignorant doctors and fake cures.

6 Likes

According to this article, Trump has symptoms.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-02/trump-says-he-and-flotus-tested-positive-for-covid-19?srnd=premium&sref=yYYRek8e

Some of Trump’s closest aides said they sensed on Wednesday that Trump was feeling poorly but they chalked it up to fatigue from an intense campaign schedule. The president seemed exhausted, one person familiar with the situation said.”

1 Like