Trump has Covid-19

Well, if we study Miller, we might find out how they learned to live in sunlight.

1 Like

As I posted yesterday, Trump has shit up his ass, but it slowly migrated to his skull and replaced his brain. Probably a side effect of steriods.

https://tw.forumosa.com/t/coronavirus-taiwan-developments/189935/7627?u=tango42

you already forgot about Italys disaster? short memory… Englands numbers are still going up! even after lock down. Its pure incompetence… but yanks can’t seem to compute it, they just think of trump, blame the whole virus on him and see red / orange.

Again, already been over this. no western leaders have done a successful job here. I’m repeating myself…

FYI, Italy has less death than the US. They were the first to get hit seriously but managed properly.

Italy has a smaller population than the US. If you want to compare deaths, you should look at the deaths per capita, not total deaths.

Italy and the US are pretty close in terms of deaths per 100,000 people.

And let’s not forget that how deaths are being counted in different countries is the subject of some controversy (the whole died because of versus died with issue). In some countries deaths are probably being overcounted and in others they are almost certainly being undercounted.

2 Likes

Italy had to invent how to do it, the US (federal government) just fucked up.

2 Likes

Had to invent what? The US response to coronavirus has been pretty crap but Italy and the US still have a per capita coronavirus mortality rate that’s similar.

The US and Italy are very different in terms of population size, density, government structure, etc. Blaming everything on governments is tiresome. There are a lot of factors at play and this is a virus.

The declining death rates seen in many places around the world looks like it probably has more to do with demographics than anything else.

2 Likes

Excellent ad.

1 Like

Nice touch with the coughing at the end.

Guy

1 Like

Ngl I thought you were referring to us and yourselves for a split second.

I need to get out more.

@mick? shilling for @tempogain? Wha? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Chris Wallace, I have called him a swamp creature before, because that’s what he is. Joe is a swamp creature too nothing to do with Democrat or Republican.

Lot’s of Republican swamp denizens too, he may even lean right in choice of swamp thing, but given a choice of non swamp creature Republican, or swamp creature of any political persuasion. Wallace is on the swamp train.

Swamp above political party affiliation in Washington.

1 Like

I know. It dawned on me afterwards you guys were talking about the debate.

Moderator for me is here first, elsewhere second.

1 Like

I thought the same thing, not sure which mod was doing the shilling, though.

1 Like

Well… @tempogain is admin…so…is @Mick shilling for @tempogain?

You guyses recipes can have as much @Marco shilling as you want.

1 Like

Look at you all questioning yerselves. This place is ripe for a take over.

1 Like

Blame it on idiots that think the constitution is a scientific document!

2 Likes

Even if he loses, he’s already won.

You guys are pretty much spouting propaganda at this point.