Trump stealing the 2020 Election

You probably support banning people from voting too.

Nope. Have you hit your quota for incorrect things to say today yet? Maybe itā€™s time to head over to the mask thread to spread some lies there?

What about heir apparent morons? Asking for a friend. :whistle:

Iā€™m not sure what this means - should I be insulted? :sweat_smile:

Please donā€™t go over to the dark side with Chengdu Cake.

1 Like

I have a grey matter space large enough for many differing and contradictory points of view. And Cake liked like ten of my posts yesterday after like years of skunking me, so I do feel some indebtedness to him. :slight_smile:

I think if the message is assailed, foin. The personal shitā€¦mehā€¦honestly Iā€™d rather just ignore someoneā€¦like Iā€™m probably aboot to do to babaoom/homermaybe, bc of such a thing as I see I have blue number 1 waiting for me and I have suspicions.

But YOU. You have a god day sir! :bowing:

2 Likes

You list of tripe is long.
Your assumptions being top of the list.
Chengdu Cake. Funny. Do you have your penknife ready for the CCP invasion?

Are they doing it via mail? A mail-in takeover?

Iā€™m hoping that if I repeat it enough times itā€™ll become reality. Is that how it works, Chengdu Cake? Iā€™m new to this sophisticated form of discourse.

Wait. Chengdu Cake and Chinese Communist Party. Is that just a coincidence? I think not. :thinking:

1 Like

The commie move. Throw accusations at your enemy to imply they are not what they seem.
Beijing Biden and the Established Republicrats are for the CCP. The people you support.
Nice try though. You could get a job as a spy in Taiwan for them. A bit like that fat toad Soros who worked for the Nazis in WW2.

Hmm, curiousā€¦what did Soros do for them, if this is true? I mean if he ran coffee and donuts, I donā€™t like care, man. If he closed the oven doors, wellā€¦thatā€™s anudder thing.

This is 100% what you do incessantly. More evidence for Chengdu Cake?

Wrong again. I donā€™t support Joe Biden, ā€œEstablished Republicratsā€ (whatever they are), or the CCP. Another example of what you suggested Iā€™m doing in the first sentence.

Iā€™m a white guy who speaks virtually no Chinese. I donā€™t think Iā€™d make a very good spy for the CCP.

You can search on duckduckgo and find out for yourself. You may find the video of him talking about it from about 30 years ago which he has tried to get removed off the web.

@cake @jdsmith May I suggest model train collecting, as a distraction from the obvious trauma this is all causing you?

Really, you need to believe a 3rd party here, itā€™s indeed painfully obvious. Peace and love!

Congratulations on not being a Beijing Biden fan. At least you will be able to look at yourself and say not guilty when he bombs the shit out of the middle east.

This may be amusing, but itā€™s against site rules.

1 Like

He doesnā€™t need to say the words. Common senseā€¦
Just like his racism. Heā€™s not stupid enough to outright say it, he just throws out dog whistles.

Just like in Charlottesville, or when he was asked to denounce David Duke, or when we was asked the same about the proud boys.

People like you will give Trump a pass and blame the media for putting words in his mouth, or mischaracterizing his statements.

I know what Trump meant, the people listening to Trump know what he meant, and you know what he meant too.

1 Like

Is the site rule about name calling only against forum members, or against name calling in general?

What if my full name was ā€œAndrew Bidenā€? I might find these slurs against my surname offensiveā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Edit: just won a new award after a year here :angel:

guidelines

1 Like
1 Like

Perhaps Andrew knows of some decent human beings in Chungdu, and the purpose is to compliment through comparison?

Like, a cityā€™s name is not an insult, why would it be?

1 Like

Damn. Youā€™ve got me bang to rights here, guvā€™nor. Then I shall refrain. I also hereby apologize to @cake, who I concede has no association with Chengdu.

Sincerely,
Andrew Biden

2 Likes