Trump stealing the 2020 Election

That’s a long way of saying we took Sidney Powell seriously, with no intention of fighting with her. We’ve always respected her work and we simply wanted to see the details. How could you not want to see them? So we invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour. We would have given her the entire week, actually, and listened quietly the whole time at rapt attention.

But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of polite requests. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they also told us Powell had never given them any evidence to prove anything she claimed at the press conference.

3 Likes

But-But-But @Mick told me Sidney Powell is a “serious” lawyer, and a “serious” lawyer would never be deceptive or incompetent, right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

When you’ve lost FOXNews, it’s time to pack it in.

3 Likes

Hey, George Soros, Cesar Chavez, Detroit and Philly- if you throw in a homomoshexual you’d get the full Republican sweep of scary people.

2 Likes

My wife would love to see Pompeo run for prez. If the choice is Biden or Pompeo, then it’s Mike Pompeo no questions asked.

I don’t think the Democrats will be able to wean themselves from identity politics, so nominating a qualified, conservative female like Haley just makes things easier.

By the way, a “legitimate” reason to impeach can always be manufactured (see Steele dossier ca 2016 and Nancy Pelosi ca 2019). I don’t think that will be a problem in 2023, if Biden is elected.

For example, it’s very likely that any investigation into Sleepy Joe’s ties through his son, Hunter, to China and Ukraine would die upon his inauguration.

What remains of that investigation would be kept alive by House republicans in the 117th Congress. In fact, it would likely become a major reason the GOP wins the House back in 2022. At that point the investigation may well become a legitimate basis for impeachment in 2023.

In any case, there will likely be a reason just as legitimate as those used by Pelosi and Schiff last December, if not actually legitimate. This is simply where the Dems have led the nation.

2 Likes

SOP for Republicans now, facts don’t matter

1 Like

You guys always thinking you understand Fox news and Ruport Murdock. He plays both sides, always with the establishment. Some commentstors are decidedly right but he gets to choose the battles wars and which side he assists.

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1605928174483-2093640721.jpg

Tucker Carlson plays both sides? That’s rich! :joy:

Try reading what was wrote. I saw Tucker and he is right Powell has not offered proof.

1 Like

So since they have failed to prove their huge multi-state conspiracy against Trump in about three dozen separate court cases, could we please move on and start the transition for Biden? There is a deadly pandemic killing 2,000 Americans a day, you know.

2 Likes

No. There is tremendous value in learning about any vote fraud that took place. That effort should proceed apace, but it would die a quick death of Trump concedes.

After all, we’ve had two consecutive prez elections now beset with accusations of fraud. This is something we need to get right.

2 Likes

Funny that the courts haven’t found any fraud. But sure, perhaps we should investigate Florida’s vote count? Or maybe investigate why House Dems lost a bunch of supposedly safe seats? This could cut both ways.

Would be fine by me. Let the chips fall where they may.

1 Like

Happy Cake day, by the way.

But since all the fraud accusations have been by Trump, we can dismiss them.

Then let’s call it meddling. Dems accused Trump of benefiting from foreign meddling in 2016; Trump accuses Dems of benefiting from domestic meddling in 2020.

The point is that we need to fix the integrity of elections, and that won’t happen if Trump concedes now.

2 Likes

That’s the real rigging right there.

1 Like

No, it’s not.

Yes it is. It’s a conflict of interest.

Redistricting should be done by independent commissions.

2 Likes

His reasons for not conceding are his arrogance and narcissism. He doesn’t give a flying fuck about the integrity of the electoral process.

6 Likes

No, it’s not.

This is your opinion; duly noted.