Trump stealing the 2020 Election

I agree that there’s no point in presenting facts or evidence, but for kicks I’ll point out that here is the fatal flaw in what’s left of your analysis.

He didn’t win by coindidence; he won because the EC vote agreed in the aggregate with the population of 2016 US voters who wanted the US to change course dramatically from the course set by former President Obama and the changes candidate Hillary Clinton promised to bring to the nation.

1 Like

Two advisers to Trump, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations, said that the president disliked the coverage Powell was receiving from Fox News host Tucker Carlson and others and that several allies had reached out to say she had gone too far. The advisers also said she fought with Giuliani and others in recent days.

“She was too crazy even for the president,” a campaign official said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/22/giuliani-releases-statement-distancing-trump-campaign-lawyer-sidney-powell/

Let’s give a chance for Sidney Powell’s defenders to step in :popcorn:

2 Likes

They’re unusually quiet today, aren’t they? :thinking:

1 Like

Eerily quiet.

2 Likes

Maybe the calm before the storm.

1 Like

Trump lost. He’s not lurking in your closet anymore or hiding under your bed. Time to move on.

Don’t you think Trump should move on first? There’s still active court cases, and a lot of pressure being applied to local state legislators and officials in charge of certifying the election results.

Trump is firing blanks.

1 Like

Democrats are the one who are nuts and have no common lol yeah.

2 Likes

That would be a quarter of all who voted then!
75% think Biden is the winner.
79.854.160 voted for Biden
73.801.371 voted for Trump
That makes Biden the winner, I`d say.

He is not giving up, is he?
Are there still people buying into his crap?

Diaper Donny needs a wipe, his ass seems to be itching.

He reminds me of a ex German leader who didn’t want to give up long after he lost.

Lol. I don’t think it’s going to end that cleanly for the Republicans.

1 Like

These are the surrogates trying to overturn the election. This wouldn’t be acceptable in a job interview, let alone a court of law.

2 Likes

Oh look… another completely sane witness to fraud. :joy:

1 Like

By the cascade of second-hand embarassment, they’re definitely working on a parody of House of Cards or some kind of weird hillbilly family reality show.

1 Like

Trump committing federal crimes as usual.

3 Likes

Sound familiar?
https://ca.reuters.com/article/centertainment-us-trump-idCATRE63Q0A020100427

The Emmys are all politics, that’s why, despite nominations, The Apprentice never won–even though it should have many times over.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 24, 2012

Emmys telecast is way down & lowest telecast on record among young adults. Emmys have no credibility-Should have nominated Apprentice again!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 25, 2012

“Amazing Race” winning an Emmy again is a total joke. The Emmys have no credibility–no wonder the ratings are at record lows.

“Amazing Race” winning an Emmy again is a total joke. The Emmys have no credibility–no wonder the ratings are at record lows.

Which is worse and which is more dishonest - the #Oscars or the Emmys?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 3, 2014

“I got screwed out of an Emmy,” said Trump about the awards show in 2004 in an Apprentice episode that aired years later on Jan. 19, 2015. “Everybody thought I was going to win it. In fact, when they announced the winner, I stood up before the winner was announced. And I started walking for the Emmy. And then they announced the most boring show on television, [CBS’] The Amazing Race . Piece of crap.”

According to reports, Trump called Kemp on Saturday morning — ostensibly to offer condolences on the death of a family friend

I haven’t seen much of this covered, the family friend as I understand it was his daughters boyfriend and a a staffer for Sen. Kelly Loeffler who died in a fiery explosive car accident the day after Kemp said he would push for signature verification.

Some who have suggested this might not have been an accident have been immediately labeled conspiracy theorists.