Trump stealing the 2020 Election

:roll_eyes:

Because they are.

Itā€™s a free country, so sure people can sling that bull shitā€¦ but itā€™s super offensive to go down that rabbit hole. People die in car accidents, especially young people, and this is tragic no matter your political affiliation and should not be fodder for conspiracy nonsense. I read through his Twitter and he was a stalwart conservative, but he was also offended by people questioning Kemp and the security of the election. His death is a tragedy and something his family will never recover fromā€¦ and now they have to deal with idiots online claiming he was killed by some Illuminati group? This post-election attempt at a coup (not sure what else to call it) has really brought out the worst in some people.

4 Likes

There are some different possibilities there, sone which might lead me to consider one a conspiracy theorist. It would be one thing to suggest it should be investigated, and totally fine. You didnā€™t quite say that though.

Still trying to undermine democracy

President Trump called the speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives twice during the past week to make an extraordinary request for help reversing his loss in the state, reflecting a broadening pressure campaign by the president and his allies to try to subvert the 2020 election result.

The calls, confirmed by House Speaker Bryan Cutlerā€™s office, make Pennsylvania the third state where Trump has directly attempted to overturn a result since he lost the election to former vice president Joe Biden. He previously reached out to Republicans in Michigan, and on Saturday he pressured Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) in a call to try to replace that stateā€™s electors.

1 Like

Iā€™m not suggesting anything, except to say it didnā€™t seem to be reported much. I have seen a few references to the fact a family friend died, but none that point out it was Kemps daughters boyfriend and the accident resulted in the car being engulfed in flames. It seems like a pretty horrific accident and as @DrewC points out tragic.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t mean to suggest you were. I hadnā€™t heard about it. Iā€™ll definitely be looking it up to find out more, Iā€™ll say that.

1 Like

This is what should happen on Jan 20th.

Starting with the criminal doofus of an acting president and all his merry men and women

Yesterday was Pearl Harbor day. Today is safe harbor day.

2 Likes

Reality is a little slow to sink in in Trumpā€™s orbit.

And @the_bear learns another key term in US electoral processes. Great success!

Trump grift a bridge too far even for Barr

I think the election is finally over. The electrolyte collage had a meeting. Biden won.

Can Trump please fuck off now?

4 Likes

Very little chance of that. Heā€™ll start his own media channel and stir up shit for the next four years until his Save America 2024 presidential bid.

Only chance of him fā€™ing off is if he dies.

Maybe give him Texas and Florida. Let him start his own Trumpistan.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny. Some big businesses are moving to Texas to get away from California. One of my clients in Portland is also relocating to Austin.

Fly Air Force one over China. Strap a parachute and eject. Let him enjoy sino hospitality.

Just for future records, I post these videos here so I can better keep a timeline for future reference when the US has become a full blown dictator ship country.

If Trump want to be like hitler, and fails itā€™s only fair that he copies what hitler did in his final days - to the end.

In another excerpt, Trump said, ā€œSo look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.ā€

1 Like

Some peeps on the right will keep going as far as hope can carry them, other peeps on the left as far as hatred can.

3 Likes

and vice versa