Trump - when will the obsession stop?

Hmm, ok, that’s not my definition of a joke. But if at least one person laughed, I guess technically it’s a joke.

1 Like

Yes, exactly. Give me the establishment! I’ll blow the establishment at this point. Never got what people were going on about that, like America was some kind of smoking, establishment ridden wasteland.

1 Like

if you say it’s a joke, it’s a joke. even if no one laughs… then it’s just a bad joke.

welcome to the new world of gender identity

Really? He’s rather famous as not just the PM that lasted quite a long time, I think 4-5 government changes. He’s also the former owner of AC Milan, one of the highest valued sports franchise in the world along with a huge business tycoon as one of the richest man in the world.

I think the media joke probably was harder to get with why I said it when @Dr_Milker said Trump is going to start is own media network. Berlusconi is controversial for many things, but a huge issue with him was he owned like half the media in Italy so he controlled a lot of the narrative in Italy.

None of what you said is wrong, but IMO, he isn’t exactly talk of the town in Downtown Toronto or Taipei.

I really just don’t think he’d get more of a mention than ‘oh yeah the party italian politician’

Nobody cares outside Italy about him and those kinds of references might be lost on non italians since he has been out of office for years. He’s yesterday’s news.

Did you know he married someone this year who was born in 1990? I doubt other members here know.

1 Like

Trump makes Berlusconi look like a choir boy imo. Surely time will tell. It is already quite obvious for those not living in the fever swamps of far-right news/talk radio

He like young women. Notorious for it. I knew of him before I went to Italy. But maybe I’m just a nerd.

When Berlusconi was PM he was in the US MSM news almost daily. The last time he was Italy’s prime minister was in 2011, and here we are still talking about him.

Nine years in the wasteland, and we still remember Silvio Berlusconi. I think he is very famous.

2 Likes

You also date an Italian. When you date an Italian you date their family and country ;)…or as the Chinese say, countryfamily.

But again, I doubt non-political junkies would know more than a token amount for a 90s and 2000s politician out for 9 years.

I mean I knew of him for a long time, maybe it’s just me; but I’ve heard of him from time to time in the US. Maybe others really never heard of him.

He was the owner of AC milan until 2017. One of the most watched teams in the most watched sport in the world. Everyone talked about him in the soccer world.

I have a hypothetical (for those fake news types I repeat a hypothetical).

If it was required for the establishment to remove Trump they had to rig the election, would you prefer they do that or would you prefer they did nothing but knowing that would mean 4 more years of Trump?

You might reply “that didn’t happen” or “how is that even possible” or “who could do that”, let’s say for hypothetical purposes it is possible. Would rigging the outcome be a better alternative to 4 more years of Trump?

No.

4 Likes

To Donnie: “How Can I Quit You If You Won’t Say Good-Bye?”

I actually knew that was your position. Then again it was this comment which made me weigh in.

If it can be shown unequivocally and that no fair minded person would question that is actually what the establishment did.

I’m sensing your desire to blow the establishment might be somewhat less enthusiastic.

He lost the election as fairly as any election could ever be. Let it go.

1 Like

Statistically it doesn’t add up. Sorry, let the facts rest where they may. here for example.

But that doesn’t matter in the real world, a few weeks from now electors will vote for Biden and that will be the end of it, I have no doubt the statistics will prove with 0% doubt that it was a fraudulent election. Just from what we have seen, not within a time frame that matters.

Except. one variable, I keep bringing up Trumps EO in 2018, it was dismissed as not being a dot in a part of the picture. I am reticent to connect dots, but will leave with a parting gift. From a guy who doesn’t trust the FBI/CIA/DOJ to have his back, where does he go?

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/status/1331435411286192128

I would hope so :slight_smile:

I have to say, you lost me here. My point was that at this juncture, I would go to great lengths to express my gratitude to the establishment and my desire for their return to their normal position.

Maybe if the US didn’t use such a convoluted electoral college system that essentially puts all the focus on a few swing states, even if there were a fraud of several thousand, it wouldn’t change the fact he won by millions. Popular votes by instant runoff voting for president are the most fair.

I think you miss the point I am making, Trumps EO in 2018 regarding election interference elevated it to a national security problem. A national security problem allows Trump to involve the Department of Defense (DOD), the DOD are more than capable of taking on the CIA/FBI/DOJ, that is what Sidney Powells tweet alludes to.

What if there was a popular vote and whole thing was really close? I would hope they had a better voting/counting system than what’s being done now.