Try a little tenderness

I only wish that were true in my case. Sometimes I’m in the mood, but then I’m suddenly not in the mood when I think about all the foreplay my gf insists on before hand. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not a “just go for the clit” kind of guy. But “…long hours of kissing?” Hours?

Okay, maybe about 10 to 30 minutes of foreplay, but that’s the bare minimum. If you can’t spare 15 to 20 minutes of foreplay before sticking it in, what right to do you have to call yourself a lover? A “fuckman” more like it.

whats the problem here??if a girl said that to me, and was decent looking i would say yes and lead her out the door right there and then and give her what she wants. yeah love making is great sometimes, but so is having sex with out having to make any effort. no having to get them hot and heavy, just in and out and off to sleep. maybe the next time you can be all nice and caressing and hit the clit. but if its that easy the first time, count your blessings. i wish that was the least of my problems.

back to the majority of the questions in the OP.

The answers to all of them are ‘yes’,‘no’ and ‘maybe’.

The most interesting encounters are those totally non-preconceived. Like life, everyone enjoys it more when they are absolutely adaptable to the situation at hand (as it were).

Tenderness? :ohreally:

:noway:

[quote=“Notsu”] I don’t smoke.

But the only situation where I would tell a man that he’s disgusting for me, would be a rape-attempt or at least something very close to that.
:s
Just an illustrative example: I don’t mind, Bob, when you write in Forumosa about how you always prefer Asian women to Western ones, because [blablablabla]. But I would feel extremely disturbed if you discussed it in my presence, because then I would take it personally. That’s the way it works. And I guess I would try to turn it into a stupid joke just like the girls did in Loretta’s case.

:idunno:[/quote]
You are probably right. We are insensitive bastards. But am I really guilty of always saying that I prefer Asian girls? I don’t remember that part. And in loretta’s defense he didn’t say the girls were disgusting, he said the smell of old smoke was. Get rid of the smoke and you got a really nice girl in many cases. In fact I can think of someone just now…

Loretta, the girls are, in a sense, fxxking with you.
:sunglasses: Most girls want the long slow romance/tender foreplay. Once in a while, the wham-bam-thank-you-mam, and that’s usually after hours of trashy romance novels. I would recommending sending a case to your current love interest. That or become a “massage” therapist. I think I could fall in love with a good “massage” therapist. Or at least, fall in-to-bed-with one. :bravo:

These days, it seems like all the good women have their hearts occupied by recent love affairs. It’s too bad, really. That and they’re really short.
:s

Women here apparently DO want it but seldom get it. That’s why so many local ladies gasped in awe and effusively praised the performance of the guy in the Chu Mei-feng sex VCD (does everyone remember that?). By Western standards, his 20-odd minutes of foreplay and total lovemaking time of around 40 minutes was nothing remarkable at all.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]
Women here apparently DO want it but seldom get it. That’s why so many local ladies gasped in awe and effusively praised the performance of the guy in the Chu Mei-feng sex VCD (does everyone remember that?). By Western standards, his 20-odd minutes of foreplay and total lovemaking time of around 40 minutes was nothing remarkable at all.[/quote]
Oh yea I saw that video, and think that Mini Me could have done a better job. He wasn’t doin anything special, but I guess if you say what is true for the local ladies, then I would think otherwise…
Loretta, you took yourself to seriously on this one. The ladies, like most of them have said here, were just messing with you. And like one poster put it, if you don’t like smokers,then don’t tell us straight out like you did. If you are verbally blunt but say you want romance, it seems a bit contradictory…

The plot thickens.

And the thick 'uns plot.

Loretta, you know, it’s so sad to just dismiss those “smokers”, of which I am one. I think you do live in the right century, at the right time. We now have showers and toothbrushes. So when I entertain non-smoking guests at home, I make damn sure to have that brush and shower - and THEN the killer perfume. NO smoky smells to complain about then!
And furthermore, I was also made to believe that the Asian way is short and sweet. From both sexes.
I think you could turn this into a long night at home: She smokes, you don’t. So you lure her into the shower (how you’re gonna do the brushing bit without sounding like a prairie dog in heat, but too uppity 'coz it’s not “right” for you, I don’t know), and afterwards get her to smoke in a different manner, if you catch my drift. But then you’ll also have to start slow with the kissing lessons, I believe. And so on and so forth.
Or maybe you just haven’t met your match yet, when these things turn into the trivialities they are, compared to more important things.
Like your enthusiasm. Or bedside manner. Or how YOU smell. :uhhuh:

Yeah! Stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it “loretta.” :raspberry:

Another reason to not date a smoker is that smoking is a STUPID habit to take up. Absolutely pointless. At least booze gets you drunk and drugs get you high, so there is a point in getting out of your head. Smoking just gives you a very mild buzz until you’re an addict and what you mistake for pleasure is actually the absence of pain, the pain of the shakes because you haven’t had your smokes. So any person stupid enough to smoke is too stupid to date.

So people who smoke are stupid? Sure its a waste of money, and it would do everyone good to stop, but thats what is great about human, we have the right to destroy our bodies. I am a smoker, but I don’t want to quit. Doesn’t make me stupid or unattractive, just makes me broke.

No, it’s not the smoking that makes you stupid or unattractive oh snap.

damn I got [color=red]PWN3D[/color]!!!

And where is this…bar?

Take the lady’s suggestion. Tenderness will follow. (Ouch!)

So buy shares in Phillip Morris.Then you won’t be broke. :slight_smile: And you can use the dividends to buy more smokes. How stupid is that?