Tsai Ing-wen Again

A-Bien needs to STFU.

5 Likes

If he said that, he shouldn´t.

It’s interesting that Luo Wen-jia, who seemed to have been a Chen protoge back in the day, spoke up to say that Chen is off the mark here.

Guy

Korea Fish already destroyed himself.

There’s a lot of internal conflicts and factions within the KMT. Chu is likely to end up as the only one most can accept in the end. At least according to some analyses.

Which is good because no one needs another KMT administration.

1 Like

The Hong Kong protests have enabled Tsai to look somewhat presidential and get a lot of good press. I agree that the Korean Fish is losing steam in the general population but the rabid support that he has among many supporters is something no other candidate can hope for.

Terry B’s assessment back in June is in line with polling data, analyzed here by Frozen Garlic’s Nathan Batto in what he calls six astonishing months, encompassing February to August 2019. It’s quite the read!

Guy

1 Like

Stuff in Love Field is expensive AF. The Gatorade is a whole dollar more expensive than the DC airports.

Explanation I heard was that it’s in a wealthy area.

Ok somebody explain to me slowly, as if I was a 2 year old, why in the name of all mercy are they bringing 2 against one, I mean, Han and Guo against Tsai?

I am going to get an ulcer by mid January.

To weaken a minority government. 40% loses because 2X30% shoots down any decisions.

They are hoping that Han’s popularity sees a steep decline after the party and Chinese control media stopped backing him. If Guo can take over most of Han’s votes, then they have a shot against Tsai, without publicly admitting defeat and replace Han half way through like the last election when they replaced Hong Hsiou-Chu.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tsai Ing-wen’s PhD thesis

The DPP finally announced their VP candidate: William Lai, a former lawmaker, Tainan mayor, premier, presidential primary contender, and man never short of self confidence:

Guy

Ugh. I liked Chen.

1 Like

Not that one. The doctor.

It’s almost as if he never existed…which I suppose is good for a vice president.

1 Like

My boss says Ms. Tsai…
Then I didn’t realized his also Tsai :thinking:

Meanwhile, in the other side, same old mentality…

At least he’s getting some flak for it.

Because Former Prime Minister Chang is a man, he doesn’t understand what women think.

Independent nobody named Marco

Even if Prime Minister Chang is right, it’s not like Tsai is unable to hire hire a married person as an advisor

:roll: