Tsai Ing-wen's PhD thesis

finally.

yeah I have better things to do today…

1 Like

:rofl:

Guy

So did you enjoy attending the rally for truth on Tsai Ing-wen’s thesis last Saturday (aka Christmas Day)? Yeah, neither did I.

Guy

2 Likes

There’s a giant slash through the character “假”. That means the thesis is not 假的 in their view. Good job protesters! You’ve made your opinion very well known!

1 Like

Also, Santa’s beard is a chin diaper

I admit the Santa on stage is a nice touch.

Guy

Just in case any of you were still sitting on the edge of your seat wondering about this matter:

Guy

1 Like

This keeps going on and on. It’s like Taiwan’s answer to birtherism.

2 Likes

It’s almost like they can’t believe that an educated woman could actually be in charge here.

Guy

5 Likes

It’s called University College London, not University of London. You can’t fool me!!!

2 Likes

Both London School of Economics and Political Science, where President Tsai got her PhD, and University College London are under the umbrella of University of London.

2 Likes

The nutcases alleging (despite all the evidence to the contrary) the thesis fraud thesis (lol) use more of their hard-earned cash to dig in, this time with an ad in the New York Daily News.

Guy

1 Like

Jesus fuck. Talk about cutting off the nose to spite the face.

1 Like

Some people just can’t help themselves. :wall:

Here’s your coal for Christmas, Dennis!

Guy

2 Likes

What evidence?

Tsai has no turned in thesis at any of the libraries.

Not in the Senate House Library. Not in the IALS library.

The Thesisgate group has shown by computer catalog that no such thesis was ever turned in and they have 3 digit serial numbers. So they cannot retroactively assign one to her because they are consecutive.

She has several different certificate copies of her so called diploma and she can’t name her external examiners either claiming privacy.

I haven’t read through all the messages in this thread, but no where did I see anyone discuss how Tsai had to classify the so called finished thesis for 30 years.

If she had a finished and approved thesis, it would be in the libraries. Instead, she never turned one in and has to make up a story about how she can’t show it to us.

Brian Hioe of New Bloom never mentions this in his articles.

You guys seem to be picking apart partial evidence for how she might have gotten a PhD in the timeframe presented, but she doesn’t have the thesis no matter how you cut it.

She just has a poorly edited online copy with missing pages and no conclusion.

That physical copy she turned in in 2019 is double sided and is bound in black.

Have you guys seen the thesis papers from that time period?

They are blue bound covers and they are single sided. Nice thick paper. Not double sided, and they don’t have tons of mistakes in them because a thesis like that would never be accepted.

Has anyone on this thread even read her so called thesis? It’s embarrassingly bad in places and then goes on for 10 pages or so without any mistakes probably due to plagiarism.

Then it has several mistakes in one paragraph and in the same sentence often. There’s no way such a document could be accepted by examiners let alone my high school English teacher as a PhD thesis.

1 Like

There is no thesis! And the one that exists is embarrassingly bad!

Do you even read what you are posting?

Guy

1 Like

Is she also a lesbian?

You bet! And the men she has dated are also ugly! :upside_down_face:

Guy

I don’t know, and that has nothing to do with the truth of her so-called PhD.