TW GF too immature?

[quote=“Indiana”]
So, she started the relationship with lying about something as basic as her age…don’t you think that should be a red flag???[/quote]

Should it? For me, I think it would fall in the “no biggie but please don’t do that anymore” category. I’d have a problem if the lies continued.

[quote=“lemur”][quote=“Indiana”]
So, she started the relationship with lying about something as basic as her age…don’t you think that should be a red flag???[/quote]

Should it? For me, I think it would fall in the “no biggie but please don’t do that anymore” category. I’d have a problem if the lies continued.[/quote]

But that’s my point. Lying about your age is so silly and stupid, which she didn’t see as a problem before, so I would be wary that lying for her would be somewhat of a habit and seen as ‘normal.’

Have not been here for a while, but thought I should respond as a female. Forgive my “wordy” post!

Everyone who is looking at the #No as far as age needs to stop. At 18-19 a lot of us are still immature, but I’ve met 18 year olds back home that had to basically take care of 3 younger siblings, work part time and plan for their future. I have also met 30 year olds that live with mommie and could not manage the household to save their own life.

Some of my (new in Taipei) male roomies from the past would have problems with their Taiwanese GFs and ask me for help since I’m a woman. The would say “She is 22, college, etc, but acts 14.” She gets angry, but won’t speak up. She’s very easily jealous, nosey…

It’s a cultural thing as you guys all know. The average 18-20 year old in most of our home countries has more social experience, more responsibility, is told to take action and has more social activities. So you do a lot more growing up in most cases.

[quote]In my opinion the immaturity is entirely caused by the repressed, coddled culture.

I don’t believe for an instant that there is some ‘immature gene’, that they are naturally immature. In this culture children are coddled and repressed way too much.[/quote]

Agree with Homey.

Some of my Taiwanese female friends are very mature, but guess what, they grew up in a single family household and had more to do, lived or went to school abroad for several years, Travel without the tour group on a regular basis. The ones that haven’t grown up were repressed and/or usually over protected.

Be weary and see if you can deal with some of the problems you are going to have, a lot of longtimers with wives (or husbands) tell me it takes a hell of a lot of endurance if you love them and you have to become very patient too…otherwise tell em CIAO early before you go nuts!

The obvious answer is ‘she’s too young for you.’ Three years is not a big deal in your forties, but it is when you are both kids. Get someone your own age, or slightly older, if you consider yourself mature. She will be ‘young’ at 19.

Edit Just read the ‘age’ thing. Hehe, RUN, she’s off her head! Why would she pretend to be a teenager? To bag a paedo? She either has issues, or she’s not very bright. On the other hand, if you really like her… She may just be going through a phase.

I always hated poopy-headed immature gooney-faced girlfriends.

Yeah, well boys all smell. Of wee!

[quote=“Indiana”][quote=“lemur”][quote=“Indiana”]

Should it? For me, I think it would fall in the “no biggie but please don’t do that anymore” category. I’d have a problem if the lies continued.[/quote]

But that’s my point. Lying about your age is so silly and stupid, which she didn’t see as a problem before, so I would be wary that lying for her would be somewhat of a habit and seen as ‘normal.’[/quote]

iv known this taiwanese girl for a long time and i still dont know how old she is

I deal with lots of taiwanese models (I am a photographer, hired by some fashion magazines), many of them are 19-25. After a day of work with them, I go home and scream. I try to tell them to make a charmful face for the pictures and in their mind, charmful is the cute, innocence and silly faces, they even think that a cute girl should wink and stick her tongue out. Many japanese magazines also present this kind of "cute"girls. I know some guys love this kind of gal, the kind that you bed but don’t wed. The magazines here think that I can make them look nice, sophisticated, but after working with the gals, I know that their expectations are too high. In HK, at least I found out that the gals can act professionally and leave their barbies, hello kittys at home, so the work goes smoothly and I can make them look mature and sophisticate. If you are seriously considering marriage, better visit her home and the bedroom. If you see her "collection"of barbies, barneys, hello kitty, spongebobs, considere it s serious red flag. Bed them but don’t wed them. And give them a copy of that book, “Why men love bitches”. Better a bitch than a woman going through her second childhood in her 20’s or 30’s.

I’m in HK right now for a visa run. The difference you are talking about is quite visible.

I don’t know many guys that love bitches! (Offensive to most women that title) But men do like women that have grown up once they reach a certain age. Most guys I know hate a bitch, but don’t like being a babysitter either. How about mature and self confident, but still have some “girl” in you.

This is just another example of girls not growing up! Bet a lot of the (local) guys love it! They want it that way ( I’ve asked my male students) parade cutie around, but if she talks back, has a mind, interests and is mature = THREAT!

[quote=“Dangergyrl”]
I don’t know many guys that love bitches! (Offensive to most women that title) [/quote]

Men who don’t have a bit missing like women who aren’t needy, can take care of themselves and have a bit of a snap in their tail. But if you are genuinely a ‘bitch’, meaning you don’t much care how they feel, put yourself first, or emasculate them in any way, then the majority will go for your throat.

What men mean when they say this, is that they want to feel in control of the chase because it reassures them that the female in question is desired by his peers. It’s pretty juvenile.

I met once a model (taiwanese, babe, 24 years-old) who came later for the photo shooting, didn’t get her latte in the studio and will not cooperate. With all the patience (I got from I don’t know where), asked her to pose and smile, she gave a big 5 years-old pout, was pretending to be crying, then I changed my tactic. I asked her : - "are you for real ? Poor darling, so little and innocent! " and I just hug her tightly and she suddenly grew up and told me that she was going to sue me for hitting on her, sexual harassment, etc. But at least she cooperate but instead of taking pictures of her face, I just took the pictures of her body and attached to a Wendy’s girl face on the advertisement. Call it sick, but that gave me a huge satisfaction inside when I saw her face. Suddenly she wasn’t cute anymore, was looking like a obasan, screaming at the top of her lungs.

You showed her, didn’t you?

Of course, I will not miss that for anything, money or no money. And I told her: -“Now you can bring on your 5 years-old pout and cry, at least you will act with more realism”. But I confess that I am having a lot of fun dealing with all these crazies, maybe I can learn a lot and apply to my future kids (if I get any). Working with them makes me understand why some guys swing to the other side. :raspberry:

No, sorry, I wasn’t agreeing with you. I used to be a teacher to adults in Taiwan. Having a hostile attitude to young people being young and irritating but who pay my wages seems pretty futile to me. I understand the occasional rant, though.

Whatever, but the gals in Taiwan need to know that collecting lots of toys and acting childish in their 20’s or 30’s don’t make them charmful, guys will consider them rather stupid and easy. Girl + Toy = Girl Toy :thumbsdown:

Of course, I will not miss that for anything, money or no money. And I told her: -“Now you can bring on your 5 years-old pout and cry, at least you will act with more realism”. But I confess that I am having a lot of fun dealing with all these crazies, maybe I can learn a lot and apply to my future kids (if I get any). Working with them makes me understand why some guys swing to the other side. :raspberry:[/quote]

Beautiful 24 year old Taiwanese babes will not ever make me hit for the home team. Bring on the cuteness, the hello kitty. NO problemo baby !! Just come to DAddy sweetie !!. :slight_smile:

[quote=“tommy525”]
Beautiful 24 year old Taiwanese babes will not ever make me hit for the home team. Bring on the cuteness, the hello kitty. NO problemo baby !! Just come to DAddy. :slight_smile:[/quote]

:sick: :sick: :sick:

HEY looks like here she is :

viewtopic.php?f=110&t=77107

Of course, I will not miss that for anything, money or no money. And I told her: -“Now you can bring on your 5 years-old pout and cry, at least you will act with more realism”. But I confess that I am having a lot of fun dealing with all these crazies, maybe I can learn a lot and apply to my future kids (if I get any). Working with them makes me understand why some guys swing to the other side. :raspberry:[/quote]

Beautiful 24 year old Taiwanese babes will not ever make me hit for the home team. Bring on the cuteness, the hello kitty. NO problemo baby !! Just come to DAddy sweetie !!. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Don’t be surprise if the gals bring a little cute bag with a real dog inside, the trend now is to follow the role model of the modern bimbo, Paris Hilton, with the expensive bag, clothes and pigeon pose (toes facing each other). And you go talking to them and feel like you are part of the the Barney program that shrinks your mind by the second.