Twitter Bans Donald Trump

Seems worth its own topic to me! Pretty big

3 Likes

Sure, i just mean we’ve already been talking about the temporary bans for several days there, as well as this specific ban for a few hours.

1 Like

On one hand his tweets were becoming more and more unhinged.

That said I’m not sure how I feel about banning the guy for saying stuff some don’t like. Although its a private company and within their rights.

as were the actions of his supporters, and it is at least arguable that there is a direct connection. for this reason i think it was the responsible thing to do, however unfortunate

1 Like

I’m sure they will shuffle off into another forum. In fact I heard they are using an old website trump set up years ago now to meet.

no doubt, and if they want to self isolate that’s wonderful. twitter has no moral obligation to facilitate them

How about banning people who were trying their hardest to play by twitter rules but just happened to be on the wrong side?

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1347661155179909126

2 Likes

I reported a CCP tweet about how Uyghurs are doing so well, and now it’s no longer there.

4 Likes

In today’s age, banning the scumbag DJT from Twitter is wayyyyyyyyy better than impeachment IMHO. esp. when he values his Twitter account way more than the oval office seat.

Trump has been inciting violence a lot longer than today. The guy who went into a synagogue and shot people said that he believed Soros was funding the migrant caravan, which Trump was fearmongering about.

1 Like

i’ll take both, and then some. i like the direction things are heading and look forward to the broader legal questions he will face once out of office

:joy: This dude must be melting.

Twitter permanently banned Donald Trump today. For a brief moment, he managed to tweet anyhow — not from @realDonaldTrump, his suspended account, but rather the official @POTUS account reserved for the current President of the United States, one that will be handed over to Joe Biden on January 20th.

His message, before it was deleted, cryptically suggested that he will “have a big announcement soon” and that he was looking “at the possibilities of building out our own platform.” Trump is currently deplatformed from most social media.

“at the possibilities of building out our own platform.”

Enjoy funding his defense lawyers, die hard fans.

2 Likes

Why am I having Deja Vu?

Sorry, at least you have an article to go with it now, more responsible than reposting his grifting, I feel.

Was this one covered? :joy:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1347741172685443073?s=20

1 Like

We should try to get jobs at Twitter @Marco, we know how to do this.

2 Likes

Ok good. My joke didn’t go to waste.

1 Like

They are…

The whole thing makes them, the country, look like one of them shit holes he was ranting on about before.

As always, CCP is winning biggly

Between terrorists and non-terrorists?

Sounds like a plan!

That simple. He broke the rules several times. He was given a chance to fix it and actually made it worse. Hence, kicked out.

7 Likes

“Death of Israel” is fine I guess.

5 Likes