Typhoon 2007 Part II

that certainly sucks the big watoosie (as a buddy of mine used to say)

[color=red]YES[/color]

As the crows say, “faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk.”

Still, if Taiwan could rustle up a little (emphasis on little, please) earthquake for the temblor virgin Messus Huang over the coming weekend, well all would not be quite lost. Frankly I miss them dearly.

HG

You miss the earthquakes? I think thats the number one worst thing about TAiwan and northern Taiwan in particular. All the quakes. Cant stand em !! They often scare the **** outa me. You CANT be serious?

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]As the crows say, “faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk.”

Still, if Taiwan could rustle up a little (emphasis on little, please) earthquake for the temblor virgin Messus Huang over the coming weekend, well all would not be quite lost. Frankly I miss them dearly.

HG[/quote]

Isn’t typhoon rain and earthquakes something you shouldn’t mix? Heard it doesn’t do too well, soaked soil, shaking, floating and so on… :wink:

At least there will be some impressive weather coming this weekend.

This one updated now too and it seems now that even the eye will hit Taipei (or the closer area at least):

And it slows down somehow, eye over Taipei would be somewhen around Sunday noontime, with a bit luck it delays till Monday. :wink:

No seriously, I do. I love that feeling just as they start and you sit there wondering if it’s your hangover or the world really is moving. Mind you I hate those mid quake big jolts that suddenly let you know it could get a lot worse.

Arrrrgh! Messus Huang’s just called and said the only flight she can get is on China Airlines . . a typhoon and crow mouth me praying for quakes and now this!

Peh, peh peh!

Nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa . . . nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa . . . nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa . . . nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa. . . nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa . . . nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa . . .

HG

yes really. Totally understand. Avoid flying in typhoons. Foons make an uncomfy flight at best. tell her to come in FRIDAY or TUESDAY or something.

The 921 quake cured me of any desire to be in another one. That did it for me for life.

China Scarelines - typhoon - that sounds like a lot of fun - I would like a mentioning in your will.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Arrrrgh! Messus Huang’s just called and said the only flight she can get is on China Airlines . . a typhoon and crow mouth me praying for quakes and now this!

Peh, peh peh!

Nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa . . . nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa . . . nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa . . . nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa. . . nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa . . . nan wu ermi tuofu puyin pusa . . .

HG[/quote]

Now, is there somebody going to tempt his fate this weekend or not. Good luck than, you will need it most of all. :smiley:
(Go and burn some ghost money and stuff…)

before we start bashing CAL again. They ARE doing the best they can these days.

None the less they were the very last to crash at Kaitak (nearly new 747 run into the bay during a FOON)

And they were the very first to crash at the new Chep Lap Kok (md 11 landing upside down again in a FOON)

So personally I would avoid flying in FOONS period . Lets just say that. And of course not to forget the SQ blunder at CKS , also during a FOON.

I should be alright, I’m on Dragon from HK, Messus Huang’s flying China Scarelines from Bangkok - only option, she says.

I might just go light some incence and price up a few life insurance policies. I imagine you can buy hell bank notes at any shop at CKS airport, right?

HG

get her on EVA.

Avoid flying this weekend. Really.

Coming in Friday arvo and out late Monday night . . . should be alright by then. If not, I’m quite willing to put off our flights like that chap that walked from the Singapore Airlines flight before it crashed. That has always stuck in my mind.

HG

Pshaw. I flew into Taipei in the evening of the last typhoon holiday – Tues 9/18 – and the flight was fine, the typhoon apparently missing after all. I’m sure they’ll be fine.

Interesting.
Link?

Interesting.
Link?[/quote]

Death Whish 1 :smiley: