Typhoons 2019?

I see what you did there.

Still waiting for that Autumn tiger. Unthinkable that it’d give us a miss this year.

How does that make sense?

i don’t know, ask Greta, she probably read it somewhere.

Super mini ice age?

Climate change is causing the air to warm up, so the arctic is melting and as a result of that the ocean waters rise up and cool down so the air becomes colder. There has to be a 97% consensus somewhere about this theory.

Aren’t we lucky, it will be cooler but water up our noses.

So, it’s getting colder because it’s getting warmer? :runaway:

2 Likes

Correct. Truly the end of times.

It’s way too complicated for most people to understand. It requires faith.

The greatest comfort about trusting science is, that science is not a person like you and I. Science doesn’t lie to us or forget about us. Science’s promises are just as true today as they were in the past.

You can trust science completely.

download%20(8)

Well, scientists used to say it was going to take hundreds of years, but then settled for 2050 as the End of Days Date. basically, somewhere between 2030 and 2050 the proverbial manure will hit the fan and we´ll see if they are right or wrong, if we are still around and haven´t blown up ourselves up in a war or two.

Currently, I am more worried about the food crisis if all pigs die, then chickens. Fish are already more plastic than food. Vegetables are not that nutritious due to depletion of nutrients in soil but given the incoming water crisis, then veganism is not the answer.

In summary, we are screwed one way or another.

ps. currently I have a bet with a friend that we will have snow in Taipei again this winter. 5 consecutive hottest years in record matching coldest winters should do it.

Yay. We win again!

You would have to be crazy to live on a small island , constantly in the path of typhoons . Like Okin… wait :thinking:

1 Like

wait, um…

Yes! I am CRAZY.

so, it is permitted then.

1 Like

You didn’t look crazy … but looks aren’t everything.

Looking pretty good so far, but Nipponland will get all the fun.

Nippon is the name of the country.
“Nipponland” is redundant.
It’s like calling it “Englandland” :roll_eyes:

But it doesn’t have “land” on it. It’s not like “pon” means “land”