Typhoons 2021

Saw that, shows heading to Japan - who have also had enough lately.

2 Likes

Cause @IbisWtf is probably in Japan

How is @IbisWtf in Japan AND the Philippines? @IbisWtf is omnipotent.

1 Like

After a week and a half of burning sun in the east, these 2 days of mild rain has been a relief. I know you western/northern folk are all filled up, but this sun has been nothing short of hell!! I kind of wish we get some heavy rains, at least once this month. I was almost at the point of installing AC, it got REALLY hot and did not quit.

1 Like

Well looks like MAYBE one will pass south of Taiwan this time.

1 Like

Yes saw that on the TV, so Kaohsiung seems to be in the firing line, and that area has had plenty of rain recently. Bear in mind that’s its only a TD (Tropical Depression) at present, though may of course strengthen.

2 Likes

Not possible. A fairy tale if @IbisWtf is not here.

2 Likes

Well it’s the centre, Taichung that still has a bit of a water problem, if the next 3 months the rain there doesn’t pick up, it may be in again for water scarcity. Zheng wen lately received much more water so the south should be fine. The north anyhow.

Seems Taichung is good, Lake Sun Moon is full.

So it’s not happening?

1 Like

It’s not happening.

I’m sorry @ranlee

1 Like
  1. First year of no typhoon hits on Taiwan. Tropical storms don’t count

Didn’t that already happen last year?

Guy

2 Likes

This year still counts as last year, doesn’t it? Looks the same to me.

2 Likes

meh, who’s counting?

I just count years as Before the Covid Time and After the Covid Time now.

3 Likes

when’s that?

4 Likes

See my post yesterday. There is no after. Common cold, flu, COVID, herpes…all for life.

1 Like

As long as people can vaccinate themselves against its worst effects, then it shouldn’t be worse than a flu one day.