UberEATS? Effortless! (post promo codes here)

Yea, need to dump bread and hash browns, maybe even the maple on the Canadian bacon, to be Keto.

The quesadilla is not mine

I do keto only periodically.

Is anyone else using the Uber Eats Pass? I’ve had it for a couple of months, and it used to be free delivery and 15% off for 120 TWD per month (a pretty good deal that pays for itself in 2-3 deliveries). However, I’ve just made my first order in a few days and it seems that they’ve now removed the discount so it’s just free delivery with zero discount. I didn’t notice until after checking out - I don’t remember being notified of this change and it’s a little annoying. Did this happen to anyone else?

1 Like

Discount campaign ended at the end of January

Yeah they screwed us over big time. Now the pass is useless and I cancelled it

1 Like

Yeah I did too, after complaining to the customer service (who refunded me the previous fee but left the pass valid for the remainder of that payment cycle).

…and then I subscribed again a couple of days ago when I wanted to make an order and save on the delivery fee. I don’t order from Uber Eats that much (even less so now without the discount), but the pass seems to pay for itself with 5 orders a month, so…

I keep meaning to try out the others like Food Panda and Deliveroo (or whatever it’s called), but can never be bothered to reinstall the apps and register again when I’m hungry.

Does anyone else kind of get weirded out by the profile pics of delivery persons? Lately they’ve been freaky.

How? It was always advertised as an introductory offer.

The pass is still useful since delivery costs $30-40 a time. Given the pass is $120, you only need order a few times a month to make it worthwhile.

After seeing several Tesla Ubers in the city, we now have a Porsche GT3RS Uber Eats!

Source: Taiwan Observer FB Page

1 Like

Has anyone caught on camera any of the 2 guys delivering UberEats on bikes, like, music power? Now that’s impressive.

1 Like

Unfair the Porsche driver gets the brand new Uber Eats box when all the others are riding around with ugly dirty ones.

Probably just an advertising stunt. And it’s working.

1 Like

He’ll have that Porsche paid off in just 832 years of delivering for Uber Eats, assuming he lives with his parents.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just a Porsche owner looking for an excuse to drive his sweet ride around?

No, but caught at least one foreigner.

1 Like

It can be slow as hell, especially when they take on more than one order. Rainy weather also slows things, but it’s the picking up of another order that bothers me. I might use the higher fee option on days I can anticipate a slow delivery, like today.

This evening, I’m simply getting “no couriers available” for my preferred spots.

Guy

1 Like