šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK - London | Don't travel now/Nightclubs in London

Both Greggs and Pret are diabolical. The only acceptable non-fast food chains are Starbucks and Nandoā€™s.

I pity your palate.

2 Likes

I know the truth hurts.

Let me add the correct punctuation for youā€¦

SK: I pity your palate.
Gain: I know! The truth hurts.

1 Like

Marks and Spencer sandwiches.

2 Likes

No love for Zizziā€™s?

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve had it, and Italian food doesnā€™t count.

Iā€™ve been to Franco Manca a few times though and it was ok.

Give me a break. Everyone likes Nandoā€™s :roll:

Not me. No beer on tap. Dry chicken. And if Zizzi doesnā€™t count because it is Italian, Nandoā€™s is Portuguese. And Starbucks is straight from hell.

Leon is a decent chain. I shouldnā€™t really be sharing this nugget in a disinformation about London, thread.

https://leon.co/

1 Like

:roll: :roll: :roll:

1 Like

Iā€™m an avid meat-eater but I think chickens are horrendous creatures and Nandoā€™s picks the worst of the worst, drags them through diarrhoea and calls it a good meal.

1 Like

If Iā€™m spending a tenner on a chicken burger and have to sit down in a restaurant to eat it, they need beer on draft. Same situation with Pizza Express. Horsesh#t.

Just a tenner? Even KFC is pushing Ā£12-15 a meal!

It is less.Butterfly burger Ā£8.95.

KFC costs way less than a tenner for a meal.

They are top.

Even co-op sandwiches are acceptable. Co-op sandwich meal deal - with crisps or one of those cold pasta meals are a better lunch option than anything in 7-11.

Probably because KFC burgers are gross. The only legit item KFC has is the pastel de nata which only exists in Asia.

I like pasta salad though.

And why should I care what Chinese people think? Iā€™ve lived there. The level of rankness of some of things they eat is off the scale.

The point is supermarket sandwiches are awful.

You just donā€™t know how to prepare them.

Haha, thought itā€™s French chian