Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

Yeah join my side. They bad we good.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/russia-ukraine-war/story/russian-prisoners-of-war-voice-shame-about-conflict-1926127-2022-03-16

https://securityboulevard.com/2022/03/china-indicates-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-an-irreversible-mistake/

1 Like

Correct. You are supporting the rapists and murderers and a country threatening all of Europe…

If you need evidence I can provide far too much .

1 Like

Yeah yeah right right.
They bad we good.

Correct. We are the good guys, Western democracies standing up for free elections, sovereign rights of small nations ,right to join the EU, taking in millions of refugees .

Deleted

Yes Russia is prosecuting an evil raping and murdering and bombing a country to destruction campaign in Ukraine.

Correct .

1 Like

His sons name is “Шкребец Егор Дмитриевич” (Shkrebets).

Google gives several hits. e.g.

5 Likes

That is an area we might come into some disagreement, these kind of coups have been run by western countries in a lot of countries and more or less follow a formula, provoking a response in order to escalate the situation is a part of the formula.

The Yanukovich government gives their side of those events unfolding and paints a different picture. Here you can see in Oliver Stones movie Ukraine on fire from 34 minute mark to about 39.30 , but of course you might object to hearing the Yanukovich governments side of things, but still it’s a part of the discussion.

The world knows what is going on and has condemned Russia for it.

Blockquote

No revolution can happen in another country by external force. There is always a prerequisite for a revolution inside a country. And I am calling it a “revolution”, not a “coup”. The West could support it by certain means like information, funding certain political groups (well, this is the weakness of democracy). But lets make the terms clear, there was not a “coup”, like some pinochet from the inner circle replacing the president, it was the revolution with the huge proportion of population on the barricades pursuing certain vision for their country, and this vision was not to be with Russia. Russia reacted in March 2014.

2 Likes

Yes, they could fund certain political groups, more like sided with them, like Right sector. Which they use as useful idiots, not very different to Antifa, doesn’t mean Antifa isn’t doing what it wants to do, just so happens to align with political interests and they get some help.

Or they fund tv stations as the clip I provided shows. Or they manipulate politicians to take actions which will escalate a situation in a way they would like, also pointed out in the 4 1/2 minute clip.

They are very good at orchestrating overthrows of leaders, that’s for another discussion, lets say we can agree to disagee on the nature of the revolution/coup.

I will have a look when back from work. But Oliver Stone? I remember he made a biopic documentary on Putin to make him look kawaii :rofl:

Ok Thanks

Currently only Russia is to blame.

How is this even debatable ?

Russia can stop raping and murdering and bombing the shit out of a country.

That’s all.

NATO needs to get ready.

4 Likes

Yes exactly. They are yet to mention how Russia was interfering with the Ukrainian elections and the public rejected the Russia agenda.

1 Like

Ok say you say Russia is threatening the whole of Europe.
How would they do that when they cannot even get good supply lines to Kiev ? Walk through nuclear armed France to Lisbon. Invade a nuclear armed island nation of the UK. A pretty silly statement.

Serious question ? :no_mouth:
Turn on your TV screen.

You know Russia has threatened use of nuclear weapons ?
Where does that start and stop.

Putiin threatened neutral countries.
Threatened NATO countries.
Threatened countries supplying Ukraine
Threatened countries wanting to join NATO. Threatened Western countries in general.

Notice a pattern here ?

1 Like

Blockquote

In your opinion something like 70-80% of Ukrainians are useful idiots for the West? Lets put it like this, there was (and now there is for sure!) a general trend among Ukrainian population to drift away from Russia and choose their path to be part of the West. The majority of people on Maidan were just common people. The people beaten up on 30 Novermber were mostly young students. Russian propaganda tried to capitalize on certain extremist groups like right nationalists. They were there, also football fans and akin groups. So what? Maybe you just overestimate the guidance role of Uncle Sam, and don’t want to see the fact that Russia is the major culprit in this situation?

4 Likes

Of course not, you have yet to see the 4 or 5 minutes I posted too, so you will get around to it. Right sector was used to incite violence, that is the claim made in the movie and seems backed up with images from the protests and seems backed up by the timeline.

That’s not to say right sector weren’t doing what they wanted to do anyway, just they aligned with people who wanted to see a coup/revolution and became useful idiots.

Let’s just leave it on this note, you see it as a revolution, I can see why people are calling it a coup. Let’s say for arguments sake it was a coup, do you think western governments should be involved in orchestrating coups in other countries to topple leadership so they may have one more their liking?

1 Like