Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - March 2022

Thanks, @tommy525.

I tried to transcribe a little of it; I may very well have made errors.

Of course I understand that mod(s)/administrator(s) will remove this if they desire to. If they do so, they have my apologies for troubling them.

From around 12:15 to around 15:07 in the video:

Even today I still run into comments online saying that the Russian soldiers are being very careful and their intervention is quasi surgical (as in only removing military objectives).

I even read a cunt saying that they are only killing nazi soldiers.

It’s infuriating.

7 Likes

I think I’ve said this before, there’s only a few months of the year suitable for a beach landing, which the PLA needs if they’re serious. One of the few things that ever stopped the mongals was the weather crossing into Japan.

2 Likes

I wonder if it’s true for Taiwan against China. I do see the ones Taiwan has built to get around cities and smaller spaces as useful defenses if China makes land fall. But you could argue the fight for Taiwan is before they get to the beaches so recourses should be spent there, at least as a deterrent.

Inevitably they’ll break through somewhere though, and making a rapid counterattack will be crucial.

1 Like

I’d be more scared if I was a Ford Pronto or Transit, which is all I see being taken out by Switchblade in this video.

The smaller one apparently has no anti-tank capability.

The larger one apparently has the potential, but isn’t shown doing the biz.

The second half is miscellaneous (mostly unarmed reconnaissance) drone launches.

It feels like some think this:
They aren’t Nazis, but if they were, there are only a small amount of them. Now I feel justified supporting them against Putin.

The video of the Russian soldiers being shot (I posted yesterday) and apparently beaten to death with the bags over their heads (not shown in the video) has been playing on Russian TV since it went viral.
Azov, playing into Putin’s hands. The location has now been worked out from that video.

1 Like

Ahem…(My italics)

One would think it is just propaganda. I doubt he has the reach…

Who are “they”? The elite who according to Putin control the Ukraine regime along with the drug addicts? LOL

Again, my posture is the same as many other people: yes, we know that there are neo nazis or extremist idiots in the said paramilitar group, same as in other countries, like, ehem, Russia, yet that doesn’t justify at all an invasion and Putin’s claims are still ridiculous. Do we support “them” against Putin? yeah, sure, Russia is invading and devastating their country, I don’t care if they identify themselves as Satan followers or if they suck dicks for breakfast. It’s not to support them (who are they, again?) against Putin. It’s to acknowledge their right to self defence especial under this brutal invasion.

1 Like

Could do, but one notices when the condemning of Putin and the rejection of authoritarianism is absent. Since it could be done, when it isn’t, why is that?

I’m lucky to work all day, so I can usually just keep reading :wink:

You conveniently left out the year of joining. Did you guys join the same year or are you just cherry picking data?

You should also teach your students this goodie: Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

2 Likes

That’s not a surprise at all!

2 Likes

Definitely not surprising there’s bullshit talk about Nazism!

3 Likes

the lizard people, duh

1 Like

Nazi lizard people?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I heard too! Not only are there lizard people, but the lizard people in Ukraine that actually created the mRNA vaccines for mind control purposes in the weapon’s biolabs that were discovered deep within the depths of Ukraine.

1 Like

There’s a great documentary on this, the MSM don’t discuss it much because THEY don’t want you to see it :wink:

5 Likes

they don’t want us to know the truth!

2 Likes