Ukraine Invasion: General Discussion, November-December 2022

We have a non toxic version, specific developments, but it gets less action

2 Likes

Sign of the times…

Goes to join “Valhalla” with Givi, Motorola, Mozgovoj, etc…

Reminds me of that scene in Aliens when the commanding officer gets knocked out in the APC

1 Like

The heroes of Donbass of 2014. They are all dead now. Died not from ukrops, died from the regime which exists in Russia.

1 Like

These people were all passionarios! Putin does not like passionarios…

Corporates via the Corporate media pushing this:

Maybe the ‘victory’ from the pull-out and 300,000 Russian troops that will be joining the Militias in a few weeks is helping push for talks now.

Or Putin pulls out completely. That would achieve peace, wouldn’t it? No talks would be required.

It’s always what concessions to Putin will achieve peace.

No, it would not. As those in Ukraine that want to ethnically cleanse the Donbass and Lugansk would move back in and restart the carnage.

Compromise would also be required in that situation for those who support the side of peace. Unfortunately I appear to be a warmonger because I don’t agree to conceding to Putin.

3 Likes

I don’t think they would be pulling out if so. It’s looking more and more like that was just for maintaining what they have as best as possible.

1 Like

Russia forcebly conscripted any man they could possibly catch in Donbas and sent them to the front. Many of them are already dead.
Russia flattened so many Russian speaking cities.
Hearts and Minds to the ‘liberators’.

While there was political divide. Not much was happening in Donbas until some ‘Rebels’ armed by Russia started an armed conflict. They were used as puppets until Russia didn’t need them anymore.

7 Likes

During special military operations there’s no choice but to take a side. I’m siding with the politicians who didn’t invade. I’m no doubt a sheeple who believes the MSM and supports the MIC and is a warmonger who hates peace.

But, that’s the side I’ve taken. I think it’s the right choice.

3 Likes

this guy is having daily mental breakdowns. from Nazis to biolabs to nato to gay pride parades to satan. Guy is losing his shit.

1 Like

It’s just a Russian Alex Jones, isn’t it? Every country has them.

they actually got this guy giving speeches to kids, you should see his previous one. Telling kids to prepare to fight satan.

1 Like

Ukraine would be better off not having a foreign brigade.

No, absolutely not.
Because I have no idea what you are referring to…

You’re not alone.