Ukraine Invasion: General Discussion, November-December 2022

Perhaps you need English lessons.

Regarding claims.
Another one. I recall people here believed her claims:

https://twitter.com/FiorellaIsabelM/status/1591076257751789568

What’s the ghost?

The ghost that flew the plane and took out Russians. Total bollocks, some believed.

you ok today buddy? your guys getting clobbered out there.

you’re linking somebody with “russian state affiliated” as a source. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

don’t be mad bro, it’s looking bleek for the great russian war machine, or should I say, for the great russian washing machine. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you want me to send you Ivan the toilet gobbler? It might look solid next to your collection of Alex Jones and tucker Carlson and your gold plated Putin 1st edition collectible trading card.

I’m just joking, don’t take it so serious, we all know Ukraine is lying about everything and NATO is bad.

2 Likes

The only sense you wrote there.

at least you’re not even trying to disguise yourself anymore. good for you. Let your colors shine. :v: :v: :v:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FTX bankruptcy

3 posts were split to a new topic: FTX bankruptcy

@cake. Last weekend I have posted some very graphic images especially for you. Pigs eating a corpse of a Russian soldier. I was a bit drunk, I should not have posted such images on a public forum. But my point was that very very bad things happen during the war, it happens in any war… Bucha, then Kharkiv, now Kherson, it is already in history. War crime, rape, murder, these things are real and to be “joked and pranked” around… This is Putin’s Russia, of which you have very little understanding, I guess…

Ok gents, please tone down the personal posting

3 Likes

Ha ha.

Because it is cheaper, and the Russians didn’t take over the country. Not really surprising :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

The video of the killing, I saw, claimed Ukrainians killed him.
As I said from the start of this, believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.

Does this also apply to your interesting links?

2 Likes

In that case, i try to believe less than nothing

1 Like

Then post that immediately on Forumosa

3 Likes

That should be the case for your sources. You regularly post stuff which was easily debunked.
Some anonymous Russians saying things in Telegram is not reliable.

There is absolutely no reason for Ukrainians to kill this guy. He was taken prisoner and was allowed to give interviews!

He was not allowed to stay in Ukraine because he is a convicted murderer (in Russia), was a mercenary and failed lie detector test.

Ukrainian sources say Yevgeny Nuzhin was in an 45 for 45 POW exchange between Russia and Ukraine on November 11.

Here Ukrainian Chief of Staff tweets about the exchange:
https://twitter.com/AndriyYermak/status/1591045090663092226

In the video Nuzhin says he will be ‘tried’ for defecting to Ukraine. Why would Ukrainians kill someone for defecting to them?

2 Likes

I do not.
If that was the case, those that are for the corporates would be dissecting those ‘easily debunked’ posts daily and easily.
There are enough corporate disciples here.
Can you easily debunk the video of supposed teachers thrown into an open grave - killed by Ukrainian soldiers. I posted the video a few weeks ago. Thanks.

I posted that phrase in February.

It applies to everything you write.

1 Like

This says he was abducted off the street.

In the video he says he was hit on the head while walking in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv and woke up in a cellar.

However, he had been held as a prisoner of war by Ukraine and it is not clear how he was free to walk around Kyiv.

Concerning who actually did it. While not admitting it, seems like the Russians are quite happy.

Mr Prigozhin said in a statement that Nuzhin had “betrayed his people, betrayed his comrades”.

He sarcastically described the video as “excellent directorial work that’s watchable in one sitting”.

“I think this movie is called A Dog’s Death for a Dog,” he added.