Unlimited 4G Internet 499NT/Month, offer until 5/15 @ Chunghua Telecom (CHT)

Tell me more. And feel free to make spectacular recommendations!

I don’t think it’d make much sense for you to sign up for a contract to get a phone? Why not just buy an unlocked one?

It’s all the same to me. I Know nothing.

So just buy a phone then? You don’t need to go through all the annoyances of getting a contract as a foreigner for this.

From what I’ve seen, the handset-included contracts here don’t seem a good deal at all. You’d have to be at least a bit of a sucker to go for one of those, IMO.

2 Likes

I shall take that under consideration. Much obliged. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You don’t have a phone now?

I have an iPhone 8 or something. The kids all laughed at it.

I mean even if I have a new phone I’ll still need a provider, ya? Ya. Why not go with a deal?

I see, now is a good time to upgrade

You happy with iPhone? Popular here, easy to get accessories. Also, you won’t have to learn a new operating system and can easily swap over your apps and settings

If it is a good deal, others are saying the bundle deals aren’t great and you’re better off buying the phone outright

I don’t have any issues with it, just as long as it was made by vegan virgins.

I want great photos, sweet video, ease of moving/uploading video and text content to media platforms.

Are you already all set up on apple platforms?

Icloud, iphoto, itunes, that kind of stuff?

1 Like

Yes, and that is important. I don’t want all my stuff stuck in a hard drive.

The boss says just stick with iPhone, then find the provider. Hard to argue but that’s why I come here. What’s the argument?

All the providers will have plans with iPhones

Or, you can go to the iPhone store, get your phone, then go get a plan

Another reason to go with the iPhone is that the 15 will be dropping soon, I’m pretty sure, which means you can either get the best latest thing or get the 14 at a much better price

I have some friends that recently switched from iPhone to Samsung for the Galaxy s22 Ultra because of the cameras, one was a bit annoyed at a new operating system and having to figure out some new things. If you’re happy to stay with an iPhone, that makes it easier to start comparing plans

Apple gives discounts for teachers and students. Will you still have your school email address for a while?

Just looking at the 14 pro and max. Same phone one is bigger.

I prefer a smaller phone to fit in my pocket, some people watch Netflix on their phone and want a larger screen

How about you?

I’m thinking of getting a satchel.

Maybe a holster?

iphoneshoulderholster2_1-300x300

Jokes. I have 2 satchels that I often use if I have more than phone/keys/wallet. But for just those 3 things i prefer not to have a bag

1 Like