US Citizen - Buy Crypto directly with TWD without transferring money to US Bank First?

Yes, my bank account (post office) is verified and connected to it. Withdrawal fee is NT$15. Although I think a there’s monthly withdrawal limit.

1 Like

Great! I’m gonna check it out thanks.

1 Like

Anyone know anywhere in Taipei to buy a Ledger Nano X or Trezor Model T?

I’ve been lurking this forum for so long I finally had to make an account to reply to this message, hope I’m not too late necroing this thread.

Do not buy any hardware/cold storage wallet from anywhere but the original manufacturer’s website. Not even amazon. I cannot stress this enough. In the interim while you wait for shipping you’re much safer with one of the well known mobile wallets such as Exodus or Trust wallet, though those come with their own risks.

When receiving a trezor check the tamper resistant seals as described here Tamper-evident hologram - Trezor Wiki
or ledger’s instructions (they don’t use tamper seals) you can find here
Check if device is genuine – Ledger Support

Just recently ordered a trezor T, hoping it comes through Taiwan’s customs and shipping without a hitch.

1 Like

Hi there

Thanks for the reply and your concern, much appreciated. I ended up buying one from Ledger’s official website. It said shipping would take 8 days, but it arrived in 3, so I was happy for that. I did all the pre-checks to verify the device was geniune too.

Glad to hear it! We can never be too paranoid err…cautious with this stuff, especially with the fake ledgers going around last month. I’m surprised it arrived in 3 days though, quicker than PChome half the time.

2 Likes