Hate to burst your bubble, but there are people in Taiwan with guns.
Amazingly I made it out of there after 13 years. The mean streets of Tainan yo. I mean its to to a bid at sesame street or hit the 85 without my glock to keep me safe.
Have you left Taiwan permanently? I thought you were just taking a time out ?
Nope we repatriated 
Quitter
oh well , best of luck . I didn’t know it was permanent. Wait a minute … that sounded too much like a platitude
if you are job hunting … have you thought about … coding 
. That’s better , anyway let us know what’s going on .
Do I need to … with the top notch coding skills in this group you guys will be on top of things regardless. ![]()
My in laws are there so I’m sure well be around. Tai Beer and ping pong on me
9mm is great since you’re probably not going to be a great shot against a live target at first. And recoil is pretty manageable and holds a good amount of rounds. But a 357 is meant to stop a human being with one shot. I have both in my room in the US for personal protection. And a 9mm in my car.
357 is my preferred self defense weapon at home. It’s going to take down a 300 pound man in one shot.
How about for concealed carry?
objectively, I have to make the case of the .38 over a 9mm. It is more compact and the difference between them is pretty much negligible if you can shoot on target. Personally, i’m a bigger guy, and I fire more 9mm rounds than any other with my S&W MP.
Sometimes, even having na off duty cop on the scene isn’t enough:
Forget it, Jake. It’s Baltimore.
The guy looks like Bill Gates from his mugshot. Pencil necked dweeb with a stupid smirk.
Don’t judge a book by its cover. I’ve known some pencil-necked looking dweebs that are the bravest, most capable men you’d ever meet.
Plus lets face it, there’s a lot of very un-tough people that are really insecure pretending to be tough with all the gun talk. There’s nothing tough about you if you need to shoot someone to prove a point.
And none of these dudes are under any kind of real danger or siege in the real world. Fact.
I don’t see any scar on his forehead. And his performance thus far is less than magical.
Balti frickin’ more.
Don’t confuse him with Harry Potter.
Baltimore was the Paris of the west until Trump was elected.
always clean your guns after hunting or target/trap shooting.
Link above should help you, but does HK sell gun cleaning supplies?
Who wouldn’t have seen this coming?