Useless taiwanese cops (video)

That’s the name of the video, not given by me, but it seems somewhat accurate:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCfXZfSH … ed&search=

:nsfw: WARNING: this video contains graphic images. :nsfw:

The video shows in fact the weaknesses of Taiwan cop. But frankly, I prefer having cops who think twice before shooting rather then US cops who shoot and then ask questions ! We should be able to find many video of cops doing so.

I also prefer cops who doesn’t stop me at every corner because I did a small offence, I hate big brother and all this cops states, I come from Switzerland and they just pound on you when ever they can even though you didn’t do something dangerous.

[quote=“Rascal”]That’s the name of the video, not given by me, but it seems somewhat accurate:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCfXZfSH … ed&search=

:nsfw: WARNING: this video contains graphic images. :nsfw:[/quote]

This was in the Apple Daily about 2 months ago.

Edit= :roflmao: What a joke, especially that one scooter cop who just fires ramdomly :noway:. Now, I truly say, I don’t understand Taiwanese culture.

The video?

( :wink: )

The video?

( :wink: )[/quote]

Yea smarty pants :raspberry: No the story was.

I am speechless. Did the guy die? Anyone know?

He certainly looks dead.

You should have heard the HK office folk here laughing away . . . until the end.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]He certainly looks dead.
[/quote]

Really? I didn’t know dead people could move their heads.

Dammit. Not a single response to my troll yet.

My colleague says he saw this on the news before and the guy died.

My colleague says he saw this on the news before and the guy died.[/quote]

:raspberry: Cop that Itrishstu . . erh . . I mean, that’s awful!

HG

Excuse me but I remember this news, the guy was a gangster, rather bad guy. And the way he treat the cop, he could not expect another outcome.

My colleague says he saw this on the news before and the guy died.[/quote]

:raspberry: Cop that Itrishstu . . erh . . I mean, that’s awful!

HG[/quote]

Hey that’s not fair! You had extra information!

(I’m sure he moved his head in the vid. Sure he didn’t die later?)

Oh he was a gangster. Oh well, fuck him. I mean, the way he was terrorising everyone with that high speed chase, he could’ve killed a snail or something!

Actually, I thought that too, but then the unhurried look of the ambulance officers led me to think . . . oh wait, that’s right, it was in Taiwan. :laughing:

HG

sad day indeed. surprised that taipei cops even actually used guns. something very rare indeed. but becoming less rare.

Taiwan cops are not used to real bad guys doing real crime. But alas that day is coming. Obviously they SUCK as cops. But we all breathe easier when a taiwan cop would rather negotiate with you then shoot you. IN taiwan you basically have to FORCE the police to take any action against you.

They would rather negotiate and work out a settlement. This is a good thing. But, more incidents like this will not go unnoticed. And Taiwan cops will one day become fairly efficient with their tactics and with shooting guns.

but, then it will be like the USA. where very violent and hardened criminals know how to use assault weapons and the cops will have to be as good.

this would mean a more violent society has taken hold.

bumbling taiwan cops means the streets are fairly safe cuz they havent had to be anything but.

your average taiwan cop wants to get his salary and work as little as possible and avoid all conflicts.

yes, as far as cops go he is REALLY NEGLIGENT AND INEFFICIENT.

but that means the society is pretty chabutwoh. but when taiwan cops become efficent and cold blooded?? that means taiwan society is also cold blooded and violent too.

american cops will use this in their training as 1 million things you did wrong or something

if this happened in SF?? the car wouldve been immobilized and jammmed in by police cars who would ram them (taiwan police dont want to mess up their cars and have to pay for it) and the usa cops would only ask you to freeze ONCE. and then they would shoot you bout 250 times.

this guy ended up dead because he had a death wish. HE FORCED the police to kill him

nobody wanted that to happen . The police in my view tried very hard to not hurt him

they also endangered the public at large with all that shooting.

they shouldve rammed him and immobilized him and broken the glass and dragged him out.

taiwan needs to send ALL of its cops to DETROIT or some other large US city for training. ALL of them.

OMG, i prefer useless cops than bloody cops… how crimals in american are…

yesterday, there is a case that the cops shoot 20 times. and the public is angery about that and doubt the time the cops shoot.
I think cops in Taiwan is a hard work anyway. They have to keep everything safe but they cannot do anything… poor cops…

[quote=“tommy525”]
but, then it will be like the USA. where very violent and hardened criminals know how to use assault weapons and the cops will have to be as good.

this would mean a more violent society has taken hold. [/quote] Because we have the right to bear arms and the cops have to use them far more than here, doesn’t equate to a violent society.

[quote]
but that means the society is pretty chabutwoh. but when taiwan cops become efficent and cold blooded?? that means taiwan society is also cold blooded and violent too.[/quote] There’s nothing cold blooded about having to use force when necessary. While I’m no where near a fan of an US cop, I do realize that they are up against more than we are aware of.

[quote]american cops will use this in their training as 1 million things you did wrong or something[/quote]??? We would probably use this in our training to have a good ass laugh.

[quote]if this happened in SF?? the car wouldve been immobilized and jammmed in by police cars who would ram them (taiwan police dont want to mess up their cars and have to pay for it) and the USA cops would only ask you to freeze ONCE. and then they would shoot you bout 250 times.[/quote] You darn right. Called “defusing a situation before it gets out of hand.” Those cops and that guy look like they were on a joy ride.

[quote]
this guy ended up dead because he had a death wish. HE FORCED the police to kill him[/quote]Well, I don’t recall the guy drawing a gun on the cops. Correct me if I missed that. But he didn’t FORCE anyone to kill him. What mistakes the cops made was not going to target pratice more often. How many shots did the the first cop shoot into the rear tire (AT CLOSE RANGE, mind you)? And the car still got away? :loco:

[quote]nobody wanted that to happen . The police in my view tried very hard to not hurt him[/quote]Things I don’t understand about TW. Cops don’t want to “hurt” a criminal, but turn a blind eye to accidents, and drunk driving. Okay

[quote]they also endangered the public at large with all that shooting.

they shouldve rammed him and immobilized him and broken the glass and dragged him out.[/quote]Finally something I can agree with you on.

[quote]
taiwan needs to send ALL of its cops to DETROIT or some other large US city for training. ALL of them.[/quote]Why? All they need to do was learn how to shoot out the tires correctly and block the car and streets. Why waste my tax paying dollars training cops for a situation that doesn’t even relate to their lives. Besides, 99% of darn force doesn’t even speak English…

I think the guy just wanted to get onto youtube.

This is the video from this story, no?

taipeitimes.com/News/front/a … 2003328107

Norwegian cops and UK cops still don’t carry arms on regular duty.

I don’t really see why Taiwan cops should eather.

I read about more shoting and rape when I’m home than I do here.

They could easely have ramed the car into a concrete object or something, but gues that is not a part off the training.