Vaccine mandates and vaccine passports

This’ll show which of the “biggies” got vaxxed, unless they “report” out of a different office.

They’re all pussies. And watch how now the narrative is being manipulated. But whatever. If more get vaccinated in the US, more power to the pussies. I think Trump getting Covid scared him straight. He should at least have the balls to admit it.

“Both the president and I are vaxxed,” O’Reilly said at the American Airlines Center, drawing some jeers from the audience, according to video shared online by O’Reilly’s “No Spin News.”

“Did you get the booster?” he asked the former president. “Yes,” Trump responded. “I got it, too,” O’Reilly said, eliciting more hectoring.

“Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! Don’t!” Trump told the crowd, waving off their reaction with his hand.

While Trump has expressed opposition to vaccine mandates, he has long taken credit for the vaccines developed on his watch, a stance he reiterated during the interview.

“We got a vaccine done,” he said, telling supporters that wariness of the vaccine was “playing into the hands” of his opponents. “Don’t take it away from ourselves. You’re playing right into their hands when you sort of like, ‘oh the vaccine’ … no mandates, but take credit.”

1 Like

It’s great that Stasi’s standard operating procedure files are in German, because, you know, it helps Austria to quickly re-build this former efficient organization in today’s world.
Too bad the job opening is only for Austrians. Some people living in Taiwan are highly qualified for it.

The Austrian government is hiring people to “hunt down vaccine refusers,” according to a report published by Blick.

In response, “Linz now wants to hire people who are supposed to hunt down vaccine refusers,” reports Swiss news outlet Blick.

The role of the inspectors will be to check on “whether those who do not get vaccinated really pay for it.”

The vaccine refusenik hunters will receive a wage of 2774 euros, which will be paid 14 times a year, making an annual income of 38,863 euros.

“The job includes, among other things, the creation of penal orders as well as the processing of appeals,” according to the report, adding that workers need to be “resilient” and willing to work a lot of overtime.

The jobs are only open to Austrian citizens, all of whom will either have to be vaccinated against or fully recovered from COVID.

1 Like

What if the person is a vaccine refuser who has fully recovered from covid? :laughing:

Austria…
:man_facepalming:

If true…mkay. go Austria?

Good news, EU approves Taiwanese Vaccination passports and incorporates them into the EU vaccination certificate system . So, people with TW vaccinations will not be treated as unvaccinated in Europe.

Still, Medigen not accepted so for some this will not help much.

2 Likes

I pitty the fool that calls wanting honest data crazy because of internet phone typos.

Too tired of this new fu,ked up phone to bother finidng a mr t picture. About to go full hulk smash on this samsung trash. I literally cant click on the words to edit them…

Thats not good news. Thats ~notshitsherlock~

The fact it actually makes news is almost disheartening

We already have digital tied to our currency. this bond will never be divorced! Unless…nations start to do away with their physical currency, people really ought to be either digging tunnels or lynching muthuphukers. There is literally no excuse to GET RID of aphysical currency/money unless tyranny is about to show its ugly head. Again…

Its amazing that the self proclaimed smart people with certificates from buildings registered as, pass, are so lousy at history/common sense/psychology/sociology/economics/morality/sustainable preservation/ ecology/biology/duuuhhhh.

Yuri Bezmenov put it best when he said “When a military boot crushes their balls, THEN they will know, but not before”

You can scream and shout and explain, but at the end of the day I think people are destined to learn things the hard way, you just don’t want to be there when they do, and have a place to go.

That’s basically what the whole of Taiwan is. All the people that thought communism wasn’t the best idea who got out of Dodge.

3 Likes

No, it isn’t. Read a book.

Big question is will they start phasing in a requirement to present these to enter certain venues?

They try to be compatible with EU digital vaccine certificates. Should ease traveling to EU and hopefully all of international traveling.

Requirement to ask for proof of vaccination in Taiwan does not need digital certificates. This can be done with existing yellow vaccination cards.

1 Like

You’re correct, but many jurisdictions have created digital vaccine passports for daily use with a QR code so you don’t need to haul around the original documents.

Sure, those can be more convenient and are easily replaceable if lost.

The focus is on the authenticity. The digital certificates can be easily verified to be from certified authorities, can not to be forged.

I’m generalising. Use North and South Korea if it makes you feel better or any other more clear cut example. Cubans or Russians escaping to America, Jews escaping Nazi Germany etc.

Microchips are even better and much more convenient.

I’m getting mine next week

1 Like

Although the certificates will not be used domestically for the time being, they could be in the future, Minister of Health and Welfare Chen Shih-chung (陳時中) said.

2 Likes

Double-moral of the story, school districts have no right to force this upon students.

3 Likes