Vaccine mandates and vaccine passports

Certainly made a difference to the bank accounts of all those involved in creating and deploying this nonsense. I can’t help wondering how long it’ll be before they attempt to resurrect it in some alternative form - as I recall, there were a few politicians who were very keen indeed on this sort of thing.

2 Likes

What do y’all do with your vaccine passports these days?

I put mine on my altar, next to this:

2 Likes

Some good news for a change. We have gotten official confirmation from Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia that people dont require vaccines to enter their countries for at least Taiwanese and Canadian citizens :slight_smile:

Baby steps.

2 Likes

QLD Health Australia finally dumping their clotshot mandates for healthcare workers, under the pressure of lawsuits and the realization that the health system went to shit beacuse of them.

The nonscience mandates not only created a massive public health crisis, but a huge financial and adminstrative burden.

Hopefully now, granny and gramps can get the routine cancer screening they’ve been waiting on since 2020.

1 Like

“Fentiman said the risk to patients and staff within hospitals is minimal due to high levels of immunity in the community.”

If we take that explanation at face value, then the question naturally arises: “at what point did this occur”? Is it possible that, by the end of 2020, the antibody surveys done in various countries indicated “high levels of [acquired] immunity”? And if not, by what mechanism did the spike-antigen vaccines confer immunity more effective than that already acquired by the presentation of multiple examples of the actual virion?

Incidentally, have you heard the original clip of Joe “Braincells” Biden announcing that he’s just requested more funding for “a new vaccine that is no longer necessary, uh, that works”.

Even the correction doesn’t sound great, because it suggests the previous ones didn’t work.

But just like Communism, this time it will work!

Various outlets are reporting that he followed this comment with words to the effect that mandatory vaccination is in the pipeline. I can’t find it. Has the clip been truncated/memory-holed or did he stop talking at the “we recommend everyone gets it” comment?

I also saw the titles of YouTube vids saying mandates are coming back. But when I watched the vid, Biden just said they will be recommending everyone gets it.

That’s an unsubscribe for me. Enough crazy shit without needing to make it up.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was trying to get at. When I read that I thought, nah, even the corpse-in-chief of the USA wouldn’t have been that stupid. So I went looking for the clip, and couldn’t find any evidence that he actually mooted mandatory vaccination. Have his handlers managed to erase it from existence, or is it nothing more than a baseless rumour?

This sort of thing is really frustrating. TrustNo1.

1 Like

Yes. Now basic public health recommendations are encoded as and screamed about as coercion, as this thread shows us time and again.

Guy

Did you even read the previous exchange before dropping in with a drive-by?

In any case there were no “public health recommendations”. Some senile old guy, who is not only ignorant of all things medical but doesn’t even know what day of the week it is, mumbled something about expropriating some public money to give to his friends … so business as usual for the Biden family.

2 Likes

Health Freedom Defense Fund, Inc. v. Alberto Carvalho

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve only listened to the first 8 minutes so far and I’m a bit disillusioned already. The HFDF lawyer seems to be waffling a lot and the judges are asking him some very valid questions.

He should have got to the point far earlier, which is that the “COVID vaccines” do not function as vaccines, and that it has been known for months - years - that they do not. The mandate therefore falls down on (with reference to Jacobson):

necessary in order to protect the public health and secure the public safety” - this is self-evidently not the case with COVID-19.
injury that may be done to others” - COVID-19 vaccines do not confer any kind of “herd immunity” or prevent transmission
go so far beyond what was reasonably required for the safety of the public” - to the extent that COVID-19 vaccines have any impact on the safety of the public, they appear to be making things worse.

I’m absolutely astounded that the Jacobson ruling is still being quoted as a valid precedent despite subsequent developments - not least the Doctors Trial in 1946/47 and the drafting of the Nuremberg Code. In 1905 our knowledge of immunology, and the mechanisms underpinning vaccines, were poorly understood at best, and the knowledge of the judges at the time was probably even more threadbare than that.

I find Jacobson particularly curious in that it makes no suggestion that the State must show beyond reasonable doubt that the mandatory administration of medications is likely to work as they claim it will.

2 Likes

Now you’re waffling too. What happened to ‘Covid vaccines are deadly and anyone who mandates them is committing a crime against humanity’?

1 Like

This is a court of law, and he needs to argue the case that has been put before the court, in a logical and focused manner. He wasn’t doing that.

The Nuremberg principles have been quite obviously violated. Not just some of them but most of them. You’re not willing to contemplate that fact because of what you have previously said and done, and the judiciary are in much the same position.

Perhaps more importantly, most Western countries don’t have domestic legislation that covers gross violation of human rights by a sitting government - or if they do, they’re taking active measures to ensure there are no prosecutions of that type. And why wouldn’t they? I’m sure you’d do the same in their position. A rerun of Nuremberg would have to be dealt with by a transnational court. Hence these wishywashy cases arguing matters of technicality. All of the (small) victories over COVID madness have been of this nature so far.

Unlike vaccine fanatics, I don’t think it’s a good idea to play fast and loose with the Law. It’s been carefully constructed over centuries and it works the way it works. It may be horribly imperfect, but unless you’re arguing that we should just storm the palace with torches and pitchforks - a process which tends to replace bad bosses with worse bosses - it’s all we’ve got.

1 Like

I’m just trying to picture what I’d do if I believed Covid vaccines were poison and every healthcare institution in Taiwan was in on a global conspiracy to enslave humanity by dispensing them to an unsuspecting public.

Seems to be a major disconnect there.

You’d probably want to storm the palace with torches and pitchforks. And that, of course, is partly why you don’t want to believe it’s true. The implications are terrifying.

The problem is this. People who oppose this nonsense are civilised people. We believe in rule of Law and human rights. We are not willing to contemplate the sort of violent actions against others that your side is. We’re not willing to lie and brainwash people. We’re not revolutionaries. We just want to be left alone.

That means, on balance, we always lose, because we’re bringing a stick to a gunfight. But it would be immoral to do otherwise.

4 Likes

For someone who professes to want to be “left alone,” you sure spend a lot of time commenting on how others could or should do things.

It’s fascinating how this works isn’t it.

Guy

1 Like

I’m (manufacturedly) outraged at your extremism.

Yeah, I noticed that too. He’s always banging on about “things” such as…

leaving others alone.

It’s quite galling TBH.

He could do with a few mandated jabs.

3 Likes

Of course it isn’t “fascinating”. I realise you’d like people to just STFU about the appalling orgy of graft, violence, and larceny that went down over the last three years - given that you supported it every step of the way - but mocking people for reminding you about it really takes the cake.

9 Likes