Vaccines for Teachers (Category 7)

No , I checked both boxes.

2 Likes

This is odd as folks with your profile are already getting contacted, at least in Taipei.

I hope you can get vaccinated!

Guy

1 Like

Google translate of some Chinese articles on vaccination and covid test for cram school teachers

Zeng Canjin pointed out that the city government is scheduled to administer the vaccine to the remedial education industry on July 30 and August 2. The fast screening certificate before the administration is in principle, the first fast screening will be subsidized by the city government at NT$350 per person. , Will apply to the Education Bureau after the cram school consultation.

The vaccination of cram school staff is slow. Taoyuan City will only start the vaccination three days today; Hsinchu City will start the vaccination tomorrow; Hsinchu County will plan the vaccination the day after tomorrow; Miaoli County will only take their turn on the 30th. The biggest problem in Nantou County is that there are no remaining vaccines allocated to remedial education personnel. There are nearly 800 people in the remedial education industry in the county who have not been able to get the vaccine. The county government hopes that the central government will allocate the project vaccine as soon as possible. The remedial education industry in Changhua County has just completed the registration and has to wait for the central government to allocate vaccines.

The Taichung City Tuition Association completed a quick screening of 300 people yesterday and all were negative. The operators paid for it at their own expense. Xie Zhifang, the chairman of the Zhong City Tuition Education Association, said that the members signed up for the quick screening. This is the first group quick screening event for tuition classes in Taiwan. On the first day of yesterday, 157 applications for resumption of business were approved, and 126 applications were approved, and the rest of the businesses had to make up for it.

The Education Bureau also plans to vaccinate remedial education practitioners from July 27th to 29th. This time the vaccination station is Yadong Hospital, with a total of 8,853 people, in order to really enhance the protection of remedial classes. It is also reminded that if there are people in the cram school who have not yet been vaccinated, please grasp the time of the second phase of vaccine preparation. The Ministry of Education is expected to open the report from 5 pm on July 26 to 5 pm on 28th. Please go to the information management of short-term tuition classes Carry out systematically to ensure the health and safety of education partners.

Kaohsiung City is speeding up the pace of vaccine delivery for educators. National, high school and supplementary education personnel have determined that the vaccine will be administered at 7 locations including the Arena and Kaohsiung Exhibition Hall on the 28th and 29th of this week. The estimated number of vaccinations will be close to 23,000. Thousands of people. Mayor Chen Qimai yesterday decided to increase the speed of the beating of national, high school and supplementary teachers.

The Chiayi City Government provides two-week doses of COVID-19 quick screening agents for self-testing by teachers and staff in kindergartens, class photo centers, and cram schools. Today (26), about 4,000 doses will be distributed on the first floor of the city hall. The kindergarten, class photo center and cram school will send staff to the city hall to collect them. Mayor Huang Minhui encourages everyone to continue to do a good job in epidemic prevention work to give children and parents peace of mind .

2 Likes

Taiwan had a really rough start, but I’m proud of how more efficient they’re becoming at getting people jabbed.

2 Likes

Who is requiring the police check? I’m getting mine this week and was never asked for one :upside_down_face:

Also, I had a background check to get here. Is this people that never had one??

Some buxibans maybe didn’t bother to register teachers after they got work permit for them.

Bingo.
And now they have to come clean or risk going out of business.

Just booked my shot today. Cram school teacher in NTPC. Was surprised to see so many slots still available. The system opened on Saturday. Injections on 27/28/29.

1 Like

The Central Epidemic Command Center sent a letter to the health bureaus of counties and cities on the 27th and pointed out that in order to ensure a stable supply of vaccines, it is recommended to exclude those who have not been vaccinated, such as those who have not been vaccinated, such as those who maintain national security and the normal operation of social functions, except for supplementary kindergartens and class photos. In addition to the second dose of vaccination for center staff, personnel going abroad on business, diplomatic family members, and aviation crew members, high school teachers from other countries, it is recommended that the vaccination service be suspended until the next batch of vaccines is allocated.

Faculty and staff below high school in Beishi completed the first stage of vaccination today. The city government stated that it will arrange for cram school operators to vaccinate. The high-risk Wanhua District will give priority to the first batch of 226 people. It will be arranged in Huabo Zhengyan from tomorrow. The museum beats.

Tuition classes in other administrative regions will be arranged one after another next week. Please wait for notifications from partners in the tutoring industry.

The command center explained that considering the beginning of school, to ensure the safety of campus epidemic prevention, the delivery quantity on August 4 will be based on the number of delivery requirements during the period, and will be increased based on the number of national and high school teachers and supplementary education workers who have not been vaccinated in each county and city. For vaccines needed, local government health bureaus are required to allocate vaccines based on the number of people that have been booked on the booking platform. Please also provide the remaining numbers for national, high school teachers, supplementary education practitioners and those who have received the first dose of vaccine and the interval is more than 10 weeks (no limit) Age) vaccination.

Are there any details about what exactly is supposed to happen on August 4th? Is that just the day that vaccines for teachers will be distributed to cities, am I interpreting that correctly?

1 Like

Hualien County high school vocational faculty members will be vaccinated today. The county government announced yesterday that short-term cram schools (including cram school registration classes) will also be vaccinated on the 4th. The total number is 1,408. Faculty and staff on the roster are reminded to carry their identities. Certificates and health insurance cards will be issued.

Jiashi high school vocational and cram school faculty and staff will be vaccinated on the 5th

The Central Epidemic Command Center announced today that the AZ vaccine will be distributed tomorrow for local governments to administer the country’s high school teachers, supplementary education providers, and vaccine booking platform vaccination targets. The North City Government stated that it is expected to receive 73,000 doses of vaccine, which will be completed on the 6th.

Beishi received 73,000 doses of vaccines, but it still cannot be used for supplementary education

The Beijing Municipal Health Bureau confirmed yesterday that it will receive more than 73,000 doses of vaccines. However, the Beijing Municipal Education Bureau pointed out today that the number of vaccines received this time is not enough for high schools and supplementary education providers to administer.

1 Like

I still haven’t gotten anything yet, but tbh, I’m ok with that because BNTpfizer and surely more Moderna are coming within the next 2-3months. Just gona mask up and focus on minimizing my transversal through crowded places.

Any cram school teachers in Taipei get the message from 1922 yet? I made the mistake of missing the manual sign up, so I am only registered through my employer. I heard some New Taipei teachers have already received the first dose.

On August 9th and 10th, the Beijing Municipal Government will vaccinate 7883 elderly people and 9326 people in the remedial education industry at the Huabo Zhengyan Hall.

Have there been any announcements about public school teachers getting their second doses? Do I need to make an appointment or just wait for my school to tell me when and where to show up like for the first dose? I know week most of New Taipei City’s public school teacher’s are eligible for 2nd doses.

Talk to your colleagues?

Guy

My director is usually pretty slow about telling me important information. So, I was wondering if anyone heard anything from their schools about it.