Venting

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“TomHill”][quote=“the chief”]
Not me, man.
Mine would be Rubin “The Hurricane” Carter and the Count of Monte Cristo…giant fucking sandwich fight, like…[/quote]

Rubin DID kill those men. Turns out he is a total nut job.[/quote]

The sandwich dude?[/quote]

That sandwich was named after Paul Reubens, PeeWee Hermans alter ego.[/quote]

Get the fuck out of here!
I suppose next you’re going to try and tell me that Michael Nesmith’s mother invented Tip-Ex…

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“TomHill”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“TomHill”][quote=“the chief”]
Not me, man.
Mine would be Rubin “The Hurricane” Carter and the Count of Monte Cristo…giant fucking sandwich fight, like…[/quote]

I suppose next you’re going to try and tell me that Michael Nesmith’s mother invented Tip-Ex…[/quote]

All I know is she didn’t sing on any of their records.

DAMN you, damn you to hell, gods. The gig of the CENTURY got rescheduled to the date of my great aunt’s 60th wedding anniversary. Given that I’ve been out of the country for zillions of years, I don’t think I can escape. Owwwwyaggggh. Sodding family.

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“TomHill”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“TomHill”][quote=“the chief”]
Not me, man.

I suppose next you’re going to try and tell me that Michael Nesmith’s mother invented Tip-Ex…[/quote]

Margaret Thatcher invented soft serve ice cream.

teejaysworld.com/2007/june/thatcher_icecream

That’s why Mr Whippy tastes so good - It’s the taste of Thatcherism! It’s a shame it wasn’t callled Mistress Whippy.

Actually the 80’s logo of the Conservatives looked a bit like some dude running with a soft serve ice cream too, albeit a fascist dude running with ice cream made out of the blood of the Russian and Argentinian children.

Now they have a eco logo which irritates me every time I see it. It’s clearly designed by either a halfwit or some Clause 28er working for a London ad agency pretending to be a halfwit out of some newfangled irony thing. Real conservatives don’t do irony.

Bros is back together? Oh my gawd!

No, rousseau, only THE WEDDING PRESENT at Blackpool ballroom, in a one-off gig to promote their new Steve Albini produced album. Sniff.

Kingzog, a bit random, even by flob standardinos.

It could be worse. Zog Industries owns a combined health food store / crematorium in Berkeley called “The Circle of Life” and we make the health food out of rendered hippies. Well, more burnt than rendered actually.[/quote]

Hmmm. Is Zog Industries by any chance affiliated with M & M Enterprises?