Video taken inside of a Japanese? school

I thought the first hit was no big deal…but the rest were pretty bad…plus it’s a girl: youtube.com/watch?v=CJau5ouiSwI&search=video

Can anyone translate?

I’ve seen this clip, month ago I think. I remember thinking that if a teacher had done that in an American school he may not have made it out of the classroom, and if he did he certainly would have never worked in that state again. But this is East Asia, I’m sure the parents beat the girl too for making her teacher beat her.

I really don’t know what that girl could have done to make her teacher do that…

But yeah if that happened in an american school everyone would be beating that teacher. Most kids in american schools just wait for excuses to beat up their teacher! It would be a dream come true!!

It sounded like she was saying sorry for something. The teacher was like “you sorry for what?blah blah blah,” BUt the sound quality is poor. It was good to see one student ready to stand in defense for her but what about that guy in the blue shirt? I’ve heard that at the end of the year students get their revenege after graduation by beating their teachers up.

Maybe she’ll pull a sailor moon on his ass. :wink:

[quote=“Springfield”]I really don’t know what that girl could have done to make her teacher do that…

But yeah if that happened in an American school everyone would be beating that teacher. Most kids in American schools just wait for excuses to beat up their teacher! It would be a dream come true!![/quote]

I’m sorry, WHAT? What could the student do to MAKE the teacher hit her in the face?

She probably got a B+ on a test. :unamused:

Friggin Bass turd. Sometimes the Japanese can be really screwed up in the head. I lived there for a year and I saw things that were just oh so wrong.

How more screwed up can they be? It’s a hierarchial society along with being male dominated. That doesn’t mean he has a right to put his hands on her.

I’ve there also, and at the time thought things were oh so wrong, but then I moved back to the US, then to HK, China, and now Taiwan. Where is any place right? Probably in Europe?!? :wink:

if your show this video to (Western) foreigners, the reaction is usually: “What a bad teacher!”

if you show this video to locals, the reaction is usually: “The girl must have been very naughty!”

:snoopy:

[quote=“hannes”]if your show this video to (Western) foreigners, the reaction is usually: “What a bad teacher!”

if you show this video to locals, the reaction is usually: “The girl must have been very naughty!”

:snoopy:[/quote]

I will put that to the test.

Let me find a chinese teacher…

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“hannes”]if your show this video to (Western) foreigners, the reaction is usually: “What a bad teacher!”

:snoopy:[/quote]

I will put that to the test.

Let me find a Chinese teacher…[/quote]

“I feel terrible. Even if the girl is naughty the teacher is not allowed to do that.”

I don’t know who you’re showing this to.

I hope this girl’s dad got a peek at this video. I’d have that guy’s ass if he hit my kid like that.

maybe you should show it to some older folks…?!?

good point

A Chinese teacher at my gf’s school was fired the other week for giving a student a rap on the knuckles, so not all Taiwaners are retards.

Watching that clip I can see why great films like Suicide Circle and Battle Royale came out of Japan.

[quote=“Rik”]A Chinese teacher at my gf’s school was fired the other week for giving a student a rap on the knuckles, so not all Taiwaners are retards.

[/quote]

Someone got fired for giving a rap on the knuckles…and you’re saying that doesn’t make them retards?

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“Rik”]A Chinese teacher at my gf’s school was fired the other week for giving a student a rap on the knuckles, so not all Taiwaners are retards.

[/quote]

Someone got fired for giving a rap on the knuckles…and you’re saying that doesn’t make them retards?[/quote]

:laughing: nice :laughing:

If that were my kid, he’d be in the hospital. On life support.

That’s sick.

If anyone even raised their hand at my daughter like that, let alone actually hit her, I’d kill him.

A lot of countries have corporal punishment. I can remember when I went to a private school in Brisbane, Australia, coming very close to getting hit on the hand with a bamboo cane (I got in a fight and gave a classmate a bloody nose after being attacked first). I called my parents at work. My parents, being touchy-feely liberals, came to the school and told them in no uncertain terms that I would never be threatened in such a way again.

A lot of parents here don’t mind the harsh discipline.

[quote=“Chewycorns”]A lot of countries have corporal punishment. I can remember when I went to a private school in Brisbane, Australia, coming very close to getting hit on the hand with a bamboo cane (I got in a fight and gave a classmate a bloody nose after being attacked first). I called my parents at work. My parents, being touchy-feely liberals, came to the school and told them in no uncertain terms that I would never be threatened in such a way again.

A lot of parents here don’t mind the harsh discipline.[/quote]

I went to private Catholic schools and corporeal punishment was allowed but there is no way it ever EVER was as brutal as that. And 4 of my teachers are now serving time in jail (I’m not kidding). That man is psychotic. He wasn’t punishing the girl, he was boxing her. He gave her a left and right cross for fucks sake. That is beyond the bounds of any line or corporeal punishment. You can slap, punch in the shoulder or chest, rap the knuckles, use a belt on the ass or hands, but you can’t box a defenseless student.

What the teacher did crossed all lines. I doubt anyone in Taiwan, young or old, would accept it. It is too much. For a boy it would be too much.

[quote=“Chewycorns”]
A lot of parents here don’t mind the harsh discipline.[/quote]
That explains how the students of yesteryear grew up to become the fair-minded, law-abiding, selfless taxpayers of today.

The future looks bright.