Vietnamese grocery shop in Taipei? (not New Taipei City)

I’ve seen the old thread here: Where can I find Vietnamese groceries

Wondering if anyone has updated recommendations for good grocery stores carrying Vietnamese cooking ingredients, especially ones closer to central Taipei? E.g. stuff like this:

viet1viet2

There used to be a big one in the underground mall at Taipei Main Station - in one of the corridors on the way to Q-Mall. It’s been there for ages, but I haven’t been by in a year or so.

Many of the Vietnamese restaurants that are now everywhere also stock a small selection of groceries.

There are several in Muzha, but I can’t judge quality.

That one has Filipino, Thai and Indonesian stuff, very little Vietnamese.

Oh yeah, oops. My bad.

At least two locations of VNEX in Taipei City.

Tổng công ty VNEX Đài Bắc.
Địa chỉ: 台北市中山區雙城街18巷11之1號1樓 1 F, No. 11-1, Ln. 18, Shuangcheng St., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 10460, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

Số điện thoại: 02-25957900
Thời gian mở cửa: 9:00-20:00

====
Chi nhánh Hua Yue VHY
Địa chỉ: 台北市萬華區和平西路3段120號B1-21室 Rm. B1-21, No. 120, Sec. 3, Heping W. Rd., Wanhua Dist., Taipei City 10855, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

Điện thoại: 02-2276-8591

Thời gian mở cửa: 9:00-21:00

1 Like

Forgot to mention I ended up going to 昀龍越南批發零售百貨行 in Zhonghe at https://goo.gl/maps/jmt9YJSwAGC2, which was small but was still able to find other brands selling some of the various spice/flavor blends.

This Vietnamnese restaurant near Raohe Nightmarket’s Temple has these things for sale among other Vietnamnese sauces and dry goods
煌鑫越南美食
No. 793號, Section 4, Bade Road, Songshan District, Taipei City, 105
105台北市松山區八德路四段793號

1 Like