Violent protestors storm US capitol building

Eh you know I listen to his speeches. It is not media distortion if it is coming out of his own mouth.

BTW as a TESL instructor, his level would be upper beginner, intermediate at most.

1 Like

These guys have a mixture of evangelical zealots who want to see the end of days, warmongers who profit from the mess and fake blue collar actually pretty loaded folk with a serious racist complex.

It took just one Timothy McVeigh.

1 Like

20 years is no joke, but sedition is the kind of act prosecutors probably have no problem making an example of:

U.S. Justice Department officials on Tuesday said they’ve opened cases on some 170 people linked to last week’s insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, with many facing charges of sedition carrying up to 20 years in prison.

He and Steven D’Antuono, assistant director in charge of the FBI’s Washington field office, provided an update Tuesday afternoon of the federal investigation into Wednesday’s siege at the Capitol.

“The brutality the American people watched … will not be tolerated by the FBI,” D’Antuono said.

Sherwin said there will be a “mind-blowing” range of charges, including simple trespass and theft of mail, increasing in seriousness to murder, assault on federal officers and theft of potential national defense information

“We’re looking at significant felony cases tied to sedition and conspiracy … that have felonies with prison terms of up to 20 years,” he said.

Parler in the house?

Gizmodo has mapped nearly 70,000 geo-located Parler posts and on Tuesday isolated hundreds published on January 6 near the Capitol where a mob of pro-Trump supporters had hoped to overturn a democratic election and keep their president in power. The data shows Parler users posting all throughout the day, documenting their march from the National Mall to Capitol Hill where the violent insurrection ensued.

The precise locations of Parler users inside the building can be difficult to place. The coordinates do not reveal which floors they are on, for instance. Moreover, the data only includes Parler users who posted videos taken on January 6. And the coordinates themselves are only accurate up to an approximate distance of 12 yards (11 meters).

The arrogance of Republican House members!

“A number of House Republicans were observed flouting the new protocols, which included walking through a metal detector, with some GOP lawmakers walking around them or pushing past Capitol police officers, according to reporters on Capitol Hill.”

Security tapes shall be gotten. Why do these people insist on doubling down on dumb?

:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I know :sweat_smile:

More footage of the MAGA terrorists:

1 Like

You sir, have a filthy mind.

Could have been congresspeople, staffers?

No, I think this is evidence of the rumors I heard on Reddit about an op dubbed Seditious Member.

1 Like

The geolocations are based on posts, so it shouldn’t be too hard to sort out who was legally on the premises versus who was not. It goes without saying that’s a whole lotta yellow around the head.

I’m also thinking a warrant to confirm that information, based on the abundance of dots on federal land, wouldn’t be too hard to obtain one way or another.

If you can show a judge there’s an unreasonable amount of blips there to account for officials, that should be enough to trigger a warrant.

That’s pretty incriminating!

"Newbold, who served 24 years in the U.S. Navy and has said online that he trains civilians and police in tactical shooting, said he wanted to make lawmakers “think twice about what they’re doing” and to be left “shaking in their shoes.” "

Over 70 million? Some sweeping generalizations.
Most Trump voters are anti-war and foreign intervention. Had Trump launched a Neo-con war likes ones coming up, he would have lost a lot of support. People would have seen him as the same as Biden, Obama, Clinton or Bush.

How would I know that?

I watch his policy. Just saw a truck the other other day on the NYS Thruway, 18 wheeler, had a map of Canada, USA and Mexico on it. New NAFTA right there. I’ve been to one of his rallies. Not my thing. People seemed to like it. Fine. I don’t care. People drooled over Obama too, another populist…one with far fewer accomplishments. Black man bad. Oopsie, can I say that?

This is how you measure people? Imagine if someone mocked you endlessly.

Can’t get enough of Obama…
No, he wasn’t a populist. Look up that definition.

Just because a politician is popular which a politician should be to claim the majority of the votes doesn’t make him a populist. Two different shoes…

1 Like

People drooled over Obama too, another reality show host…:slight_smile:

He mocked a disabled person and talks about women and minorities in the lowest of terms. I cannot help but judge this person deficient in the EQ department.

Furthermore, for someone who mocks science and pushes anti scientific ideas and yet claims to be above average smart, I use his limited vocabulary and awful syntax to deduce he is not as sharp as he boasts to be. And I judge him because thanks to his words too many have died, starting with the thousands sick because he pushed, promoted and boasted that masks were useless and other ridiculous ideas in the middle of a pandemic.

10 Likes

I stopped reading there.

Check out the vaccines. In record time under the worst possible scenario. Done. Completed it mate.

:clap::clap::clap:

A post was merged into an existing topic: From violent protestors