Wack anti-gay-marriage protester

1 Like

I’m so glad that anti-LGBT protesters here are just some loser with a sign standing in the rain, instead of an actual threat to our safety like in so many other places :heart:

18 Likes

Holds a sign against gays during the day, visits that special park at night. You know that guy thinks a little too much about what guys who dig guys do with each other in the bedroom, right?

1 Like

Uhm, no? Do you? I mean, it’s ok if you do.

Wait…Is that guy anti-LGBT? I jumped the gun and assumed he was protesting the parades this past weekend. I can’t read Chinese and might have just made a case for myself to learn it.

Yes, he seems to be protesting the LGBT parade, which would make him anti-LGBT, no?

The sign reads “I’m a normal person against same-sex marriage”.

4 Likes

Not necessarily.

He appears to be stating he’s against same-sex marriage.

Why is this considered wack?

1 Like

Oh, so I assumed correctly. I guess @jdsmith 's comment was cunty, then.

Technically true.
But in practice: I’m against interracial marriage. But I’m no racist :cactus:

7 Likes

Oh heavens! Nah, I just don’t like the cliche of oh he’s protesting the gays cuz he a gay too, like in secret. As if being gay in or out of the closet were wrong in some way. If that is vaginal in some way, it’s er, on you.

Well, he should fuck off and marry a woman, then. None of his business what other people do.

8 Likes

That would have been a better first post.

1 Like

He’s entitled to his opinion, that’s what living in a free society is about. Just because I, and presumably you, don’t agree with it doesn’t make it wack. There’s also a small percentage of homosexuals who don’t agree with same sex marriage.

3 Likes

Exactly. In my opinion, it’s wack.

EDIT: @SuperS54 I get what you mean. Protesting in of itself isn’t wack, but I believe his reason is wack. I’m just feeling feisty this morning.

1 Like

Then he should stfu. If that’s his opinion, he should keep it to himself and not get married to a man. Staging protests about something that doesn’t affect you or threaten the existence of others, is wack.

5 Likes

I need to stretch before thinking sometimes.

You’re the best.

1 Like

Wack attitude.

Yes.

Viewing it as wack is an opinion.

2 Likes

Update:

8 Likes