Wack Things in Taiwan 2020

They have a really low birth rate.

2 Likes

This is the first time in my life that I can recall ever seeing an occupancy indicator for toilets.

Located in a Taiwan highway 3 rest area.

And they have hot water!!! to wash your hands.

4 Likes

Many MRT stations in Taipei have them.

5 Likes

People that yell out to you to hold the elevator door as its closing on the way to the only floor open that only has one restaurant.

And then they run out of the elevator to beat you to be first in line.

Never get between a Taiwanese and food especially at a buffet.

1 Like

The hot water is unusual. Only Costco and maybe some high end shopping center like in Xinyi have it.

1 Like

It’s actually weird to see them walk with umbrellas any day, cloudy or sunny.

Lesson learned!

Couldn’t figure out which forum to post this in (Funny Photos, Chinglish, Irony…) so here it is.

15 Likes

Ouch

All of them. lmao

1 Like

is it in taipei? i want to take a photo too. mass ridicule.

3 Likes

This morning while walking to the bus stop, I passed by a food street. My daughter calls it vomit street because it smells and doesn’t look like a pot has been scrubbed in decades.
One of the shop owners was standing there and a well fed rat was at his feet standing the same way. I wanted to take a photo but I figured I’d find myself sued for slander or embarrassed every time I walk by daily.

8 Likes

It is used to cover up pricks.

Sheer amount of overhead cables. I kinda got used to it but still very disappointing.

There’s a girl basically my size at the gym squatting more weight than I workout with.

Chilliwack but good for her.

1 Like

She can squeeze her ties hard!

Yeah, but does she have a big bump in the middle of her forehead??

No, but she has two nice bumps in the front and two nice bumps in the back.

And obviously I like bumps.

4 Likes

He can deflect a freight train with that bump

1 Like

Better make sure she’s not reading over your shoulder. Wouldn’t want a broken neck now, would we?

1 Like