Wack Things in Taiwan 2020

I still can’t believe that even with the 3G shutdown and the advent of faster 4G everywhere, that the networks still get congested at the same time, preventing me from sending a few bytes of data to say Happy New Year to friends and family. Get off your instagrams you hippies! :grandpa:

Happy New Year Forumosa.

5 Likes

And this is the first thread I see with the ‘2020’ on the title. Talk about positivism for the year :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I kind of lost my appetite after I saw this painting on the wall at the restaurant.

I wonder why they think showing body and blood of a complete animal cut n half is appetizing.

Don’t get me wrong, I have worked in a meatpacking plant and I know what goes on but doing this type of picture on the wall sure is ummmmm… different?

3 Likes

It looks like a dog. :hushed:

3 Likes

Wolf.

That makes sense…but then why are there four pigs? :thinking:

It’s pretty wack to see girls walking around with umbrellas on a beautiful blue sky comfy weather day like today.

This wacky story never ends.

1 Like

How does “I really like the green tangerines” turn into “I dislike all orange fruit”?

1 Like

Skeptical

1 Like

What is that?

1 Like

The fucking HORROR!!!
GIF-191217_081602

I’ve walked with an umbrella a few times on sunny days. I’m not even a pretty girl . :grin:

What???!!! :astonished:

Yeah :grin: I don’t give a fuck and I’m the colour of a polar bear on a good day.

But do you have a bump on your forehead??

Nope …Thumps head off wall.
Yep.

I believe it’s roasted cured pork with cheese on it.

2 Likes

Taipei has exclusive parking for spin classes.

3 Likes

Ah the time of the year where practically new stuff is put out in the curb…