Wack Things in Taiwan 2020

That’s something I don’t get. I always tell them to actually drive their scooter inside to make it easier. If no driver I just move that thing like 10 meters away, or push it onto the road.

4 Likes

Good move I like it. The advantages of scooter life.

I know this happens every now and then and saw something in the news talking about this or a similar incident recently and had a whole montage of similar incidents where bus drivers take off with someones foot or hand stuck in the door.

Local news says the guy got dragged 500 meters, through 3 intersection, if I’m understanding it correctly.

3 Likes

I feel like they’ve been worse with this lately. Idiot closed door on me the other day

1 Like

Add oil …?

2 Likes

And what did you do?

he threw a molotow cocktail at the glass door…aah no, that´s another guy…

if you´re a nice guy, just leave a note. if you´re pissed off, move the scooter to a hidden corner. if you´re evil, put the scooter on fire. if you´re crazy, make a scene in the store shouting 這是誰的他媽的機車…

1 Like

Scooter?!
They closed a door on him on a scooter?!

i first assumed the scooter in front of the door but tempo probably meant the bus incident.

well in that case…walk barefoot and wear skinny jeans. less chance of getting caught between the door.

1 Like

Went up to him and said “ni weishenme bu dengyixia? Wo bei nage men zhuang dao”. He totally ignored me lol

2 Likes

totally understable, you stole him two seconds of his life by saying this.

3 Likes

It was more like a slight intrusion then a theft.

1 Like
1 Like

"asked believers to watch the Nicolas Cage film “Knowing,”.

Nicolas Cage is everywhere.

1 Like

This! ‘Make up’ days. Laughable.

3 Likes

Not wacky about Taiwan per se, but just saw this and realized they’re talking about Taiwan

1 Like

Putting tzongzu in the freezer extends the length of time they can be consumed.

Middle:
But not because some food is frozen, it means it can last forever

Bottom:
Are those last year’s frozen tzongzu? Do you still dare to eat it?! No way!!!

2 Likes

Ah, but what about the ones from two years ago? How are those?

Those are the ones sold in markets.

2 Likes

Gramps has 64 phones in his array…

6 Likes