Wack Things In Taiwan 2021

Oh yeh, That was Slawa.

Sorry

Now I;ll never know

But not sandbanks, Doesn’t dodge those.

From the article:

‘The ministry said it has forwarded the issues brought up in the document to the “relevant domestic authorities”’

That response doesn’t overwelm me with confidence they are terribly motivated to tackle these issues. I mean they, rather arrogantly in my opinion, didn’t even bother to mention who they forwarded it to.

As is their prerogative. But yeah, it doesn’t inspire much confidence.

They aren’t issues to them in Taiwan.

As is their prerogative

I don’t know. The tone comes off a bit ‘parent lecturing a child’ sometimes. People deserve more than that slung together beaurocratese.

No it isn’t.

IT IS FUCKING ANNOYING AS HELL AND IS WORSE THAN FINGERNAILS DOWN A BLACKBOARD!

AND HER STUPID ASSED CUTESY NAME “BABYHSU”!??!! WTF?

2 Likes

Too much coffee? :grin:

1 Like

Nobody tell him!

They forwarded it to the Bureau of Forwarding Affairs which is a part of the Department of Bureaucratic Affairs which is a part of the Ministry of Bureaucracy.

5 Likes

8 Likes

White sofas. I can’t believe how many of the rental apartments I am looking at have these. The only thing more foolish than buying a white sofa for your rental property, is renting a property with a white sofa.

3 Likes

Well, looks like someone wants to delete the entire 老街

11 Likes

Correlation or cause? I’m going with correlation but not the cause. It’s genetics.

Eating and brushing teeth to much for 2 years isn’t going to dissolve your teeth away.

News is misleading.

1 Like

You believe that a white sofa is dirtier than a black one?

You believe that I have made a comment on dirtiness?

My guess is a combination of grinding and acid reflux. Severe teeth grinding destroys teeth.
With reflux, stomach acid will erode teeth over time.

1 Like

9 Likes

Why do I get the feeling he uses that handsome bird as a prop to pick up chicks?

14 Likes

Well, if I had his face, I’d sure use the duck!

2 Likes