Wack Things In Taiwan 2021

The post office. First the postman was too lazy to walk up a flight of stairs to deliver my small parcel or even buzz the bell.

Second, the post office won’t release it because the person who sent it had it addressed to “Tock” My name isn’t Tock. But no matter I have the right surname, the right address on my id cards etc, they won’t release it to me because I’m not Tock.

Third – it was whoever printed the form off at the post office’s fault. Sender insists he wrote the right name (a friend, so he knows I’m not Tock), so preusmably someone at the Taipei post office filled the form wrong putting me as Tock.

But nope, it’s now whootling off back to the sender. Surely me living at the right address should be enough validation.

Tock … it’s obviously a mistake. Nobody is called Tock.

9 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

i mailed something from the post office, it never arrived. sent another copy of the same document from 7-11, got there the next day. someone joked about 7-11 taking over vaccine distribution but i kinda hope it happens…

3 Likes

I think I’ll suggest the guy use 7-11, guessing its a bit more postage (an item I bought, so I paid the postage) but faster and I doubt they’ll be needlessly pedantic about my name been spelt Tock.

1 Like

If it’s not COD 7-11 may be just as pedantic, depending on what clerk you get.

1 Like

If it’s COD, they don’t even check your name. As long as you know the phone’s final 3 numbers and give them the money, you can take the package home.

With that attitude you’ll never get your parcel! The obvious solution is to find Tock and ask her to accompany you to the post office.

4 Likes

Some people who changed their name to Sushi or Salmon or whatever it was are still allowed a couple more name changes. They may be up for it.

1 Like

Someone climbed the variable message sign.

5 Likes

My goodness. Has she lost her mind? :slightly_frowning_face:

Guy

1 Like

Wow, she’s high AF.

3 Likes

Which drug(s) can lead to this kind of behavior? :slightly_frowning_face:

Guy

Zoomers.

I thought that was a generation of people, not a psychoactive drug. :neutral_face:

Guy

2 Likes

It’s a good thing the cops got there.

Epic conclusion of Panty Sign Girl

2 Likes

That’s why there is a ladder, to climb it.

1 Like

I’m waiting for your video of the VMS dance. :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

Old people not understanding Instagram.