Wack Things in Taiwan 2022

She narrowly avoids a collision by making an illegal left turn without looking out for vehicles coming from behind… Only to crash into another without looking both ways. :roll_eyes::expressionless:

13 Likes

That is some unrelenting stupidity.

Where in Taiwan was that?

Guy

4 Likes

It’s everywhere.

9 Likes

Taiwanese craftsmanship

6 Likes

In New Taipei City’s Taishan district.

1 Like

I know roads are wack in general here, but I found the video quite funny and sad

1 Like

I cannot verify if this is indeed from 2022. Perhaps this “Taiwan slide mitt” should be categorized as “timeless.” :grin:

Guy

4 Likes
1 Like

Amazing things in Taiwan

That’s not wack; that’s hot! :rofl:

Guy

1 Like

Maybe not wack, maybe not only in Taiwan, but I just saw this at my local Carrefour.

Special refrigerated case was added for… dried pasta? I can see for fresh pasta, but everything in this case is dried. And it’s right next to a bunch of other non refrigerated dried pasta. Seems wack to me, but am I just behind the times?

By the way, this post took my three times as long to write as normal because of this text box behind the keyboard problem. ugh

8 Likes

lol. That’s a new one

Yeah, it’s really a pain in the butt…
Wack Things in Forumosa? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A 91-year-old man, whose driver’s license had been revoked, drove in reverse in high speed, killed one woman and injured 5 in Taoyuan:

6 Likes

English articles about the accident.

6 Likes

He should go to jail, but he won’t, because respect your elders even if they’re idiots culture.

7 Likes

My father is a very good driver. He refuses to drive an automatic because he knows he’s old and mistakes.

I’m not sure how anyone could accidentally put it in reserve at speed. It’s got to be deliberate.

3 Likes

For 200m. Got to be on purpose. Angry because his license was taken?

1 Like

A sign at the entrance of a restaurant: 50% off if you give us a 5-star rating on google.

I will take those google ratings with a grain of salt in the future.

9 Likes