Wack Things in Taiwan 2022

No

5 Likes

That’s interesting, I’ve been calling AAA “三A” for years, people usually understand.

My wife has never corrected me either :confused:

1 Like

You have toast bread for 40NT$, than you brand it with your logo and the price increases to 130NT$

6 Likes

That’s a very large piece of toast.

2 Likes

Just the concept of ‘luxury toast’ in the first place. Even my father in law got excited about milky toast and he doesn’t even eat bread!

3 Likes

I can smell it just by reading this

You’re not having a stroke, aren’t you?

1 Like

Weird margarine yellow fake food at its worst. Greasy fake cake bread. And they probably have people lining up for it, is it on ‘Insta’?

old news

He’s now famous

3 Likes

Pizza Hut’s latest edition in its Crimes Against Humanity series. This one’s got spicy chicken nuggets, calamari rings, tianbula and…fucking Oreo cookies!

15 Likes

Would you prefer people smoke inside?

I thought that was a joke.

What an atrocity! What kind of sick minded person comes up with this garbage?!? Worse yet, people buy it???

The latest earthquakes are caused by generations of deceased Italians collectively spinning in their graves.

9 Likes

At least the anti-pineapple folks won’t have something to bitch about :yum:

5 Likes

I have also wondered why this confusing labelling for these 2 types of batteries when I first got here…shouldn’t it be 二號 for AA and 三號 for AAA? Surely that would be much easier to remember right?? Just yesterday, my Boss and my colleague was looking for a 4號 battery (I hoard the 3號 & 4號 in my work drawer and have neatly labelled them too, {AA 3號} {AAA 4號} ) …when they took a look inside my drawer, they got confused and asked, "為什麼3號是AA啊, 為什麼4號是AAA啊? I said that’s the international standard of referring to these types of batteries, the “Double A” is the bigger one, the “Triple A” is the smaller one. To which they replied, "Doub…什麼?? Tri… 什麼?? Then it dawned on me…they can’t pronounce Double and triple!!! So they just started calling them as 3號 & 4號 randomly!

1 Like

That shit is beyond wack. I shall heart your post only because of its ultra-wackness. They’ve gone too far dammit, too far. There shall be a special spot on the karmic l ladder for all involved in the p production of this abomination.

Damn! That picture has got me stuttering.

7 Likes

Watch a few hours of One Bite reviews to cleanse your palate.

That picture made @Dr_Milker use fowl language, that shows how vile it is.

5 Likes

This is frickin’ atrocious!!! Same goes for the Stinky tofu, 皮蛋(preserved egg), 米血糕 crap pizza they came out with a few mths back. Oddly though, everyone loved them and they got sold out in a few days. :joy:

3 Likes

You the pizza man. Don’t lose your way!

Guy

2 Likes

I think this is a record…never seen that many before on a single scooter.

7 Likes