Wack Things in Taiwan 2022

The three men declined all offers of help, which was why no other subsidy applications were filed for them, the office said.

They got less than 4k for one of them being blind. What were they missing out on? 100nt food voucher?

Would it be better if they were in expensive flip-flops?

If so, what would that say about you??

If not, why price the flip-flops???

9 Likes

And it will be difficult for them to accept any help:

The other brother had been discharged and was back home. He thanked the donors for their generosity and said he was determined to make a living on his own.

1 Like

5 Likes

I hope this wasn’t one of you guys.

Guy

1 Like

Doubtful. There’s no telltale banana peel. :banana:

2 Likes

I like the jump back kiss myself confidence!

6 Likes

“No free rocks when you buy sweet potatoes!!
Don’t take the rocks”

9 Likes

Can’t have sh*t in Taipei. Society has really declined. Smh.

2 Likes

Whee mini golf. Wack is a bit much. Overpriced and too small is a better description.

400 nt for 9 holes, they didnt even have a windmill. A classic of mini golf.

They had the dildo tho. Another classic.

We went when it wasnt too busy. On a busy day, youd be waiting ages between rounds.

5 Likes

Wee mini golf? There’s a penis joke here somewhere…

Oh, there it is? Ba-zing!

1 Like

Umbrella running

20 Likes

They make a nice couple!

2 Likes

I can’t stop laughing.

First mask mandates, now umbrella mandates. Slippery slope guys.

When I was in England a couple of years ago they were running an advert on the radio implying that allowing your kid to go out in the sunshine was at an equivalent level of irresponsibility to letting them go and get tattooed, and that a responsible parent always slathers on sunscreen (ie., the product being sold). That was the one and only time I’ve ever written to the ASA to complain. It goes without saying that they came back with some blather to explain why the ad. was perfectly OK, but in hindsight (considering the impact of vit. D deficiency in the days of COVID) it was even worse than I thought at the time.

So yeah, umbrella mandates. Not completely impossible.

Looking to buy a newer car. The sales at dealerships need to learn the lesson they talk me out of buying a car not make me buy the car. It’s like a date, you talk your date out of sleeping with you don’t convince they to sleep with you on the date.

2 Likes

To be fair, you should put sunscreen on your kids. I got tons of sunburns when I was a kid, never wore sunscreen, then at 25 I’m getting large swaths of skin removed that tested as pre-cancerous.

3 Likes