Wack Things in Taiwan 2022

Is twerking that bad?

I was more bothered by the ten year olds doing it. Taiwan dance teachers love making little girls and boys dance like strippers. That is the wack thing.

Twerking is a shit dance move for the adults too though. People do it for the shock factor but it hasnā€™t been shocking for years. Plus the Asian bum isā€¦ā€¦.lacking.

7 Likes

No, didnā€™t see it since I scuttled it to a neighbors desk. Hope it bugs her tomorrow instead.

1 Like

Tea hand shaken immediately after ass-wiping.

Indicator bacteria are surrogates used to measure the potential presence of fecal material and associated fecal pathogens, including Salmonella and E.coli, according to the department

2 Likes

Indicator bacteria are surrogates used to measure the potential presence of fecal material and associated fecal pathogens, including Salmonella and E.coli, according to the department.

Iā€™m surprised we donā€™t see more of these issues.

As a result, Guiji was fined NT$40,000 (US$1,338) and Pure Happiness NT$30,000, the department said, adding that the three items were Oolong and black tea drinks.

Such a small slap on the wrist.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised there isnā€™t a restaurant where its gimmick is all the employees wash their hands in front of all the customers, similar to restaurants where they cook in front of you with their shit stained hands.

6 Likes

Or a gimmick where they really broadcast that their water comes from a dependably clean source. So many people telling me to boil/filter water hereā€¦yet I highly doubt many restaurants and especially night market stalls put out the effort. Itā€™s not like ignorance is (safe) bliss in these instances.

6 Likes

My guy, you must go out to the wrong places or are just around the really old generation. Taipei at least has plenty of S+ bums.

1 Like

I must be hanging with the wrong people and going to the wrong places because Iā€™ve no idea what an S+ bum is.

think of it as better than A+

You learned something new today. :rainbow:

I think theyā€™re made of plastic now, not what they used to be

2 Likes

Already linked and discussed here:

Guy

1 Like

Looks like the bignoses (ABC apparently) are branching outā€¦

2 Likes

Since when are amphetamines ā€œnarcoticsā€?

Iā€™m just wondering whether the American guy was pressured into this in some way. Bars tend to attract the attention of unsavoury characters wanting favours.

In the U.S., I think cocaine is legally classified as a narcotic, but amphetamines arenā€™t. Probably just sloppy reporting from the K-man.

Thatā€™s mad.

Yeah, it doesnā€™t make a lot of sense, but at least the medical definition is accurate.

5 Likes

I donā€™t think heā€™s an ABC, not that it matters. This story was linked and discussed here:

Guy

His last name is Lin and heā€™s an American citizen.