Wack Things in Taiwan 2023

Maybe the man said he wants foreign sausage and darkhorse thought he was hungry

4 Likes

8 Likes

ha, that’s nothin. You should see Vietnam.

4 Likes

Peace Park? No, that’s even close enough to Wanhua so it would be less surprising. This park is in a more upscale area. Come to think of it, the way he was motioning with his finger to his mouth kind of did resemble a blowjob. :open_mouth: Maybe I misheard as I has music going in my earphones. So who knows? :confused: I have never witnessed any sort of cruising going on by either sex there, it’s more of a family park.

It’s not like I never see panhandling, begging or whatever you want to call it. It’s the direct manner in which it was done. I often see regulars sitting outside of MRT exits with cups and whatnot both in Taipei and NTC. Some playing music and one that even seems to have some official permit or something from the gov’t around her neck. That I’m mostly ok with but the way this guy came directly up to me while I was sitting on a bench was disconcerting. Reminded me of what I always had to be on the alert for in cities big and small in the states.

2 Likes

df716584-e212-4865-b784-7eb439cb63c5_text

2 Likes

I’ve had people ask me for small sums of money here lots of times. They seem to present as depressed and clueless. It happens in NYC too, except they tend to be a bit more desperate and menacing.

3 Likes

Ha, that’s nothing. You should see Thailand.

4 Likes

Oh my!

4 Likes

India!

10 Likes

Atlantis Avatar cult thing in the park

3 Likes

Middle age foreigner secretly filming a barely legal age girl in a short skirt walking down street.

Pulled phone camera up when she passed him, started filming, stopped when she stopped, turned the direction she turned, then turned the other direction she turned, kept following her out of sight.

I know it’s a strategic move by some girls to change directions to throw off people that might be following them for similar purposes. She did not notice him though.

Yeah it’s not uncommon for guys to snap pics but it was just so blatant and irritated me.

At this corner near 101

2 Likes

It was so cold in Taipei this weekend that flashers were only describing themselves!

Sad story.

Can’t quite figure out what happened but sounds like he got in his car, then somehow left it in gear and tried to get out of his car without putting it in park, and then it crushed him.

All the technical advancements we have, but automatic cars can move on their own when nobody is sitting in the driver’s seat.

1 Like

So did he leave it in reverse when he stepped out and it pinned him?

I hate these machines.

Strawberry Souffle…potato chips :nauseated_face:

10 Likes

Open to trying most things once. This one is pretty suspect but…could, somehow, be good? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Eagerly awaiting your mukbang. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was a fan of the corn soup ice cream, but hard pass here.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nice Things in Taiwan