Wack Things in Taiwan 2023

Lmao the police running so scared.

1 Like

That is the hulk. I wonder if the 7 11 has cameras facing out onto the street.

1 Like

Dude looks pretty strong and seemingly on drugs, so probably pretty difficult to deal with, especially in such a small space. Better to get some distance from him after he started trying to fight with the officers.
They were still able to take care of him by themselves though.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Is there a link to original news?

Guy looks like he had too much steroids.

1 Like

Haven’t seen any news article yet, I only saw the video shared on Facebook.

1 Like

Good work by the police.

3 Likes

Good squat stance.

3 Likes

If all the cops had Tazers, instead of real guns they could have immobilised this fine specimen from a reasonable distance and in comparative safety. (I love seeing them fall when they get a good dose of electricity).

3 Likes

It seems they successfully dealt with him anyway, without needing to use their guns or kill anyone, so I guess it’s fine?

With some people, especially those in the throes of meth psychosis, tasing them just makes them angrier.

1 Like

Yes Andrew, I agree with you, better without the need for any more oppressive methods. I am just opposed to the use of lethal firearms by the cowboy cops.

1 Like

Got this but it’s not good: cop is being accused because he used excessive force, like, he broke his baton by hitting the guy. BTW, the news are calling the offender “Hulk”.

https://www.ettoday.net/news/20230520/2503354.htm?from=fb_et_news_comment&before=1

We really need to invent phasers or other non lethal technologies.

2 Likes

Roid rage cured with wood shampoo.
Who woulda thunk it???
:rofl:

that cop should not have done that… yeah the guy was having a rage, but you could see it was more posturing and he had calmed down then the cop laid into him.

seems like that officer is going to court and been demerited… there is a lot of outrage online over his actions.

1 Like

I was just going to post an article, seems the officer that arrested him is being accused of police brutality because supposedly the cop started hitting him with batons after he was restrained.

In the US the guy would have shot himself twice in the back of the head and the arresting officer sees no trouble at all.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s another video here showing that:

https://twitter.com/CivilizedTaiwan/status/1659883796223897600/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1659883796223897600&currentTweetUser=CivilizedTaiwan

1 Like

You watch too many movies

1 Like

The batons are non lethal unless you smash someone over the head.

The cop went way too far. Smashing it on his head while he was sitting down and then continuing to hit his body……….

1 Like