Waddlethon - Girl Streaming Her Walk Across Taiwan

She’s already up to US$25K a month subscriptions from this walk plus extra one-time donations.

Sounds like decent income.

And it isn’t stripping clothes off for Onlyfans.

3 Likes

You could probably live-stream the event itself and make a few $. It’s a win-win!

Probably only if you’re young and hot.

Sure, she isnt on onlyfans but i am sure majority of her viewers are needy young men who woudndt mind seeing her naked . Ofcourse she dont have to do it but she knows that “her looks” is one of the selling point.
I mean would anyone watch the stream of a old man travelling alone on an island? or a cute looking girl who has made cat moustache to fulfill fantasies of young asian men.

Yeah she is making money off her audience. Its all great and well. If she is happy and people watching her are happy, then the world is at peace

wut?

She’s very western in her talk and personality.

Haven’t yet picked up on her English accent. Sounds American, but then she throws in Aussie and UK words and slang.

I used to watch movies from different countries while learning English and now my accent is a mix of different accents

I assume it’s same for her. Exposure to different kinda of people or culture or what content she consumes.

Cat moustache.
She knows her audience real well

5 Likes

Not what I was thinking. Ok then. :whistle: :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

If you have dope editing skills

Well, I’m jealous.

1 Like

Me either—Kitty whiskers on Urban Dictionary provided something totally different.

1 Like

I’m sure it did.

13 Likes

She is still walking remote area and constantly people stopping on scooters and cars to say hi or picture or donate food or water.

And people running out from their little farm houses to say hi.

2 Likes

Brush with modern fame. I hope she knows about the bikini hiker what died from being famous.

Yea, good question, does she have a work permit or working visa?

Is she paying taxes on all this income derived in Taiwan?

2 Likes

That hiker didn’t die “because she was famous”. She died for reasons that had nothing to do with fame.

4 Likes

Sure. She was just normal careless to the point of death, right?

She is just doing young person thing. Young people now are more struck with “invisibility” syndrome. Their constant desire for peoples approval makes them wanna do things like walking all over a country or climbing mountains in a bikini.
People affection are fuel for them. Its like an addiction. Like without her doing such things, she will feel her life is “boring”. But its a normal thing and i am sure everyone know that. She isnt harming anyone. Just doing what people do at her age

It reminds me of how i see videos of people on youtube talking about how they love thier body or love being introvert but then go so sad when they arent getting views

1 Like